No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Lol!!! That's awesome.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Not sure where to put this but its pretty epic...

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
          Not sure where to put this but its pretty epic...

It's off topic , but loool LK!

Comment

Lol, reminds me of the way Oakley used to play defense.

Comment

LOL Reminds me of his in-bounds defense.

There is not another big man in the league that can combine that kind of size, and play with his kind of energy and hustle.

Comment

• JV should take some Ritalin before he plays.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  JV should take some Ritalin before he plays.
                  And get even more focused than he already is?!

That's a scary thought. Lol

Comment

• Last exhibition game today for JV. Lithuania vs Georgia at 12 ET time!

Comment

• Is the national team coach the same this year as the Olympics? As I recall Lithuania had a good Olympics but the coach at that time had no confidence in JV.

Comment

Is the national team coach the same this year as the Olympics? As I recall Lithuania had a good Olympics but the coach at that time had no confidence in JV.
                        No, coach is different. And I think 8th place for Lithuania basketball was accepted as a bad result, very bad result
                        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 1, 2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• JV finished with double-double ( 10 & 10 ) 2 TO, 1 BS in 18 minutes.

Comment

• .. but he didn't foul out, right?

Comment

.. but he didn't foul out, right?
                              He had 2 fouls, one foul was leading to free-throws which tied game and Lithuania played overtime.

Georgia played tough on JV tonight, always 3 players around him when he gets the ball. He needs to learn how to deal with double teams ( + improve his footwork! ) otherwise his turnovers average will be in red zone.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                He had 2 fouls, one foul was leading to free-throws which tied game and Lithuania played overtime.

Georgia played tough on JV tonight, always 3 players around him when he gets the ball. He needs to learn how to deal with double teams ( + improve his footwork! ) otherwise his turnovers average will be in red zone.
                                Lithuania's offense gameplanning was contributing to that, I think. When they got it to him on the left block, they were making the entry pass from above the break on the wing, then leaving that wing player there, with nobody in the corner. That really messed up the spacing, allowing the strong side wing's defender to sag down while still being in position to rotate once JV passed it out. When they're doubling like that, you need to clear that wing/high post area, either by having that wing dive to the hoop or camp in the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X