Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • irgigi wrote: View Post
    Marriage is confirmed fact. All Lithuanian news are full of it. I don't think he flew to Toronto, that was probably bait for paparazzies... which was successful, because there is no fotos of it yet, only fact.


    Congrats JV !
    I have no doubts he's in Toronto right now. Media day starts on Monday.

    Dude wanted to have secret wedding and every Lithuania media portal full of it. That's sucks .
    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM.

    Comment



    • Twitter - @thekid_it

      Comment


      • isaacthompson wrote: View Post

        ugghhh, knicks fans called JV role player.


        Comment


        • He is though. Until he becomes ALL STAR

          Comment


          • Looks like a role player tonight

            Comment




            • Dont even know how I found this

              Comment


              • Sig wrote: View Post


                Dont even know how I found this
                Hahah. Looks like JV is getting free furniture for his apartment.

                Comment


                • This is right before his rookie season. Watched it last year... was looking for JV vids and that one I crossed too...

                  Comment


                  • drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    He is though. Until he becomes ALL STAR
                    Jonas Christ Superstar

                    Comment


                    • hahahahahahaaaa... Simmons is Hilarious

                      Comment


                      • Craig wrote: View Post
                        hahahahahahaaaa... Simmons is Hilarious
                        He is less than respectful of the Raptors and Toronto in general.

                        Comment


                        • having casually watched the first two preseason games, I have yet to see jv do his shot fake and drive to the rim move. Now, that may be because no one is falling for it. But then again, in summer league he faked the shot all the time and seemed to never really shoot. Thus far he has actually shot. I wonder if the goal of preseason is to let the league know he's got that outside shot before he unleashes the shot fake again

                          Comment


                          • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            having casually watched the first two preseason games, I have yet to see jv do his shot fake and drive to the rim move. Now, that may be because no one is falling for it. But then again, in summer league he faked the shot all the time and seemed to never really shoot. Thus far he has actually shot. I wonder if the goal of preseason is to let the league know he's got that outside shot before he unleashes the shot fake again
                            He tried it last night from the FT line against Pekovic, drove right, and missed badly.

                            Comment


                            • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              having casually watched the first two preseason games, I have yet to see jv do his shot fake and drive to the rim move. Now, that may be because no one is falling for it. But then again, in summer league he faked the shot all the time and seemed to never really shoot. Thus far he has actually shot. I wonder if the goal of preseason is to let the league know he's got that outside shot before he unleashes the shot fake again
                              I see he tries the shot fake almost every time he gets the ball in the post. It rarely works though.

                              If he starts to hit his 15-footer consistently, like last night, my expectation is that more bigs will start to fall for it.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

                              Comment


                              • isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                I see he tries the shot fake almost every time he gets the ball in the post. It rarely works though.
                                If he starts to hit his 15-footer consistently, like last night, my expectation is that more bigs will start to fall for it.
                                Bingo. Once his repertoire is better rounded, he'll get the looks he wants. He's almost there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X