Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    The pattern in FIBA games seems to be Jonas starts game, Jonas picks up two quick fouls and sits, Jonas returns in the third quarter and promptly fouls and goes back to the bench.
    Jonas the Charlie Brown of Lithuania

Comment

• This year Jonas will have much bigger role in Lithuanian team, not only because he should play better, but another center Javtokas is not playing anymore. D Lavrinovic should be a second center and he is 34 years old..

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
        This year Jonas will have much bigger role in Lithuanian team, not only because he should play better, but another center Javtokas is not playing anymore. D Lavrinovic should be a second center and he is 34 years old..
        Looking forward to more Lithuanian/JV updates from you again this year!

Comment

• And what of Montiejunas? Does he get included on the Lithuanian team anymore?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            And what of Montiejunas? Does he get included on the Lithuanian team anymore?

Comment

• When we gonna see JV on instagram doing Dream Shakes?
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                And what of Montiejunas? Does he get included on the Lithuanian team anymore?
                Motiejunas, i think, will play PF mostly. He can obviously get some minutes at C, but i don't think he'll take them from JV. Kleiza isn't playing this year too, so more time at front court for young guys.

Comment

• Translation anyone?

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                    Translation anyone?

"I have officially cancelled all plans to visit Wasaga Beach next year."
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                      Translation anyone?
                      "I was going to Vilnius basketball school. You should come too."

Comment

• JV offseason weight watchers, this picture was posted about a week ago

Comment

• I hope this season is not a repeat of last season.

Slow and lethargic to start season with little to no hops or explosiveness only to work himself in to shape by March and April.

Ugh.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I hope this season is not a repeat of last season.

Slow and lethargic to start season with little to no hops or explosiveness only to work himself in to shape by March and April.

Ugh.
                            Hey maybe that's a good thing; clearly he's trying to model himself after one of the greatest centres of all time...
                            Last edited by JimiCliff; Tue Jul 29, 2014, 12:41 PM.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• More situps less beer less sourcream. JV is ahead on the NBA staredown though.

Who is the other guy?

Comment

• Meh. I imagine they learned from last season. Probably building the weight up a little earlier, to give him more time to streamline before the season.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X