Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow, he looks a little rough, bags under the eyes and puffy all over. We've seen that look before.



    JV will be a RFA next summer. A good season will pay dividend$.
    Last edited by stretch; Tue Jul 29th, 2014, 02:17 PM.

    Comment


    • stretch wrote: View Post
      Wow, he looks a little rough, bags under the eyes and puffy all over. We've seen that look before.



      JV will be a RFA next summer. A good season will pay dividend$.
      JV will be a RFA the summer after. Not next summer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • So what was the process for Eric Bledsoe being a RFA after his third season?

        Comment


        • stretch wrote: View Post
          So what was the process for Eric Bledsoe being a RFA after his third season?
          He... wasn't? Last year was his 4th season. He is a RFA this summer.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • Vykis wrote: View Post



            JV offseason weight watchers, this picture was posted about a week ago
            Wow, Bebe is loving this right now.
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • Burgers and beer.. what could be better?

              Comment


              • So are ppl going to be blaming Casey when JV isn't playing 30+ minutes to start the game?

                Man I wish I was a fly in the room when Casey saw this pic.
                @Chr1st1anL

                Comment


                • n the fuck is on his chest?!

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    n the fuck is on his chest?!
                    Probably some sort of a tattoo, my guess rosary beeds and a cross

                    Comment


                    • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      So are ppl going to be blaming Casey when JV isn't playing 30+ minutes to start the game?

                      Man I wish I was a fly in the room when Casey saw this pic.
                      Way to start crowing before three months before the start of the season. I have more faith in JV getting in shape than I do in Casey improving his coaching.

                      But we'll have to wait more than a year to see if Casey has learned how to draw up a play for the right side of the floor in the playoffs.
                      It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        n the fuck is on his chest?!
                        Antennae. I heard JV is a big Adam Ant fan.

                        Comment


                        • How do you let yourself go like that when your an athlete. Thats just awful.

                          Comment


                          • stretch wrote: View Post
                            So what was the process for Eric Bledsoe being a RFA after his third season?
                            What you talking about?
                            Bledsoe was drafted I'm 2010
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                            Comment


                            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              So are ppl going to be blaming Casey when JV isn't playing 30+ minutes to start the game?

                              Man I wish I was a fly in the room when Casey saw this pic.
                              It's fucking July for Christ sake the season starts in late October! JV can get back into shape
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment


                              • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                It's fucking July for Christ sake the season starts in late October! JV can get back into shape
                                It's not about getting in shape. Even overweight people can be in shape. It's about athlete's endurance levels, about improving lung capacity while building strength ( w/ cardio ofc. )

                                I'm not sure how many times we've seen JV winded during this season.. Yes, he needs to work on weight, he needs to add that much needed strength, but damn. Endurance is so important in today's game and JV is a guy who really needs to improve his endurance level. I'm pretty sure he's working on it though.. just his diet is like mine during freshman year..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X