Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Ever been to Rosstralia?
    Yes, did you know manimals went extinct last season?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Yes, did you know manimals went extinct last season?
      Yeah the climate there is really unforgiving for manimals or anyone of the protectorus rimus genus.
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm loving these geographic puns, but can we please just got back to calling each other fanboys? Please?

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
              We get it, you guys both took some intro psychology courses in University.
              Never taken a psychology course...

Comment

• Dragging the topic marginally back on course, there's a great photo of Kevin Love going up against 'Jonas Valanciunas' in the Cleveland paper. You might notice that Jonas has gotten a little darker than you remember, and maybe a few inches shorter ... :-)

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....toronto_2.html

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                  Dragging the topic marginally back on course, there's a great photo of Kevin Love going up against 'Jonas Valanciunas' in the Cleveland paper. You might notice that Jonas has gotten a little darker than you remember, and maybe a few inches shorter ... :-)

Spray tan?

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                    Dragging the topic marginally back on course, there's a great photo of Kevin Love going up against 'Jonas Valanciunas' in the Cleveland paper. You might notice that Jonas has gotten a little darker than you remember, and maybe a few inches shorter ... :-)

Wait.......

Then who's that 7footer with the beard?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Remember when Jonas made his NBA debut, there was a story about how he walked up to the refs and introduced himself. The kid was so happy to be in the NBA. His excitement was contagious.

Fast forward 3 years, and he looks like his dog died after every whistle. What happened?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Remember when Jonas made his NBA debut, there was a story about how he walked up to the refs and introduced himself. The kid was so happy to be in the NBA. His excitement was contagious.

Fast forward 3 years, and he looks like his dog died after every whistle. What happened?
                        Playing with Kobe and Iverson lite

Growing up playing what's must be team oriented, fundamentally sound ball and then coming to the 1-on-1 ego circus that is the NBA must be a bit of a slap across the face.

He'll adapt.
                        Last edited by JimiCliff; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 11:23 AM.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Remember when Jonas made his NBA debut, there was a story about how he walked up to the refs and introduced himself. The kid was so happy to be in the NBA. His excitement was contagious.

I don't know - you guys are reading an awful lot into the facial expressions of an emotional young kid. Aside from how he expresses frustration during the game (with his own mistakes more than anything else, in my opinion), do we have ANY evidence that he's unhappy? He hasn't said anything to the media or shown anything to people with lockeroom access, there are no rumours of discontent, his social media is all super positive team stuff, etc.

Honestly, he's learning, developing, and playing on a guard-heavy team. I'm sure he'd love a couple more shots (I'd like to see that, too) but most of his frustration comes after his own mistakes - ex. a missed gimme.

I'm still more worried about the team's D.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Lol I remember that every time he set a pick he would roll HARD to the rim, hands up ready for a pass.
                            He barely does that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Lol I remember that every time he set a pick he would roll HARD to the rim, hands up ready for a pass.
                              He barely does that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I do miss Calderon pick and rolls. He'd get the bigs layups we just don't see them get anymore.

Oh well - if Lowry could do it all, he'd be Chris Paul.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Casey. Ross is the same way. Guys like DD and Lowry just blow the old fart off

Comment

Working...
                                X