Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    The whole playing time issue with Jonas really is just over like 4-5 mpg.
    Which is like 20% of his nightly average, so not small deal for him but small in the larger game.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Yeah JV's played really well the last couple of games, it's just that in the 4th we've either been blowing the other team out or the bench is dominating so we don't need JV. In saying that though JV did go back into the game vs the Pistons when it was in hand so Casey did clearly want some more minutes for him.
      Doesn't seem to matter how the game is going, we play PP and Amir for the stretch. JV usually comes out fairly early in the 4th and is done for the night.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        JV hasn't proven anything yet. He has done good in under 19 but I've yet to see him play extended min against pros (he's currently the backup) or have any games close to the level Bismack is playing. I guess I'll wait and see but I am not going to get my hopes up.

I told you so.

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          I told you so.
          Wow

That was a throwback

Comment

• big science = kinda sounds like big ciunas?
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• On RealGM they're looking to give JV a new nickname... Valanchewbacca/Valanchewy.

Thoughts?
                OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  On RealGM they're looking to give JV a new nickname... Valanchewbacca/Valanchewy.

Thoughts?
                  Saw that one lol. Kinda weak imo. I almost like Big Science more. Its completely nonsensical but its catchy (kinda like drakes songs HEYO!)
                  "Bruno?
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    On RealGM they're looking to give JV a new nickname... Valanchewbacca/Valanchewy.

Thoughts?
                    That's turrible
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                      big science = kinda sounds like big ciunas?
                      I wish they would stop using that nick name. It's the worst and doesn't describe his game at all.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        I wish they would stop using that nick name. It's the worst and doesn't describe his game at all.
                        Where did it come from?
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I for one love Big Science. Makes no sense but is comical and it reminds me of Big Aristotle

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Where did it come from?
                            Drake dropped the nick name during one of the recent games when he sat in with Devlin and Armstrong during the game. Devlin, ofcourse ate it up and has been calling JV that since.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Where did it come from?
                              Drake when he was announcing the lineups on Wednesday against Brooklyn I believe.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Drake dropped the nick name during one of the recent games when he sat in with Devlin and Armstrong during the game. Devlin, ofcourse ate it up and has been calling JV that since.
                                And like I said earlier, my guess as to the reason why drake said that is because "ciunas" (see-oo-nas) sounds like science
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X