X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    nope. no easy layups.

but also, just leave him on the floor.
    Or maybe stare him in the eyes a few seconds, then leave him on the ground.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Or maybe stare him in the eyes a few seconds, then leave him on the ground.
      I did like that he stepped over him.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Always the right play. Maybe let a little gas out at the same time. Really rub it in.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

nope. no easy layups.

but also, just leave him on the floor.
          If only the rest of the roster adheres to this policy.

I want us to hire Charles Oakley as an assistant simply to increase our rate of hard fouls committed.

Comment

Totally. Lebron didn't like that, and it put JV in the position of aggressor and of power. When he gave that back by being nice, I was a bit disappointed.

Still though, it was fantastic to see.

Comment

Very Allen Iverson-esque of him to turn Lebron into Tyonne Lue. Lol

Comment

Totally. Lebron didn't like that, and it put JV in the position of aggressor and of power. When he gave that back by being nice, I was a bit disappointed.

Still though, it was fantastic to see.
                I would imagine it was an attempt to ensure a flagrant wasn't called.

There was a slight hesitation on the help up and didn't come until all the bitches starting howling.

Comment

It would have been better if he stepped on him.

Kind of like this:

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Mirza is a fucking gangster lol. I remember reading an interview with him, he was like, "bombs used to go off outside my house every day, nothing scares me anymore".
                    Hope you weren't being serious there. If unaware, he was brought up in Bosnia (a muslim) when that area was a tinderbox and the Bosnian Serbs led by a "real" gangster Ratko Mladic was ethnic cleansing the area...and that would not be just taking people to the border. I have a feeling Mirza must have experienced some serious shit growing up.

Comment

• Perkins chimes in..... and its so lame hahaha

"(There are) time and places that you could get one off," said Kendrick Perkins, the Cavs' newly acquired backup center who is a card-carrying, on-court enforcer. "You've got to make sure it's the right time. At the end of the day you have to make sure you go out and play basketball.

"Obviously (Valanciunas) was trying to send a message because he had been getting beat all day on the pick-and-roll, and it happens, but it's just bull(crap) and it ain't cool."
                      I guess if you aren't Lebron, you aren't allowed to play tough.

Add to that, OMG he tied him up.... that was NOT a hard foul......

Comment

Perkins chimes in..... and its so lame hahaha

I guess if you aren't Lebron, you aren't allowed to play tough.

Add to that, OMG he tied him up.... that was NOT a hard foul......
                        Lmao Perkins is just salty that JV has more NBA skills in 1 finger than Perkins has in his whole body.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Who is Perkins? Nobody gives a damn about what he has to say - he's Lebrons bitch.

Comment

• JV should've been like "Who's Perkins? I don't pay attention to bench warmers"

Comment

• I wonder what Shaq thinks of LeBron's "maybe i got to protect myself a little bit more" comment after the game? lol. He probably was saying "boy i was getting fouled 10x harder than that 10x a game in my prime years"

I mean seriously, "protect myself a little bit more" from what???

LeBron should borrow Glen Davis nickname. Big Baby.
                              Last edited by The Great One; Fri Mar 6, 2015, 04:58 PM.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is Perkins trying to tell us he's never committed a hard foul before???

Comment

Working...
                                X