Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Casey has been obsessed with small ball.... yet getting smaller guys to get bigger to play smaller.... say what?!?!?!
    LOL This actually sounds like something Casey would say in a post game interview ..

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Don't forget Ross. That was supposed to be his big goal last summer.
      I thought I read somewhere early in the season, that he gained 15 lbs. But you can't tell from looking at him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        LOL This actually sounds like something Casey would say in a post game interview ..
        LOL. It really does.

Comment

• So help me out here guys. The raptors asked jv to bulk up, ruining any mobility he had, and now they don't play because he's too slow??? what the fuck!
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• On Starters they said Casey thinks JV is soft and that's why he doesn't get 4th q minutes. It's rumor though
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              On Starters they said Casey thinks JV is soft and that's why he doesn't get 4th q minutes. It's rumor though
              Just sounds like random crap to me.

Comment

• Nilanka, you could tell in october

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  On Starters they said Casey thinks JV is soft and that's why he doesn't get 4th q minutes. It's rumor though
                  I wouldn't listen to those guys too much...except when Brent Barry drops in.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    I wouldn't listen to those guys too much...except when Brent Barry drops in.
                    Bones Zone
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Raptors on Friday played Miami heat. Raptors with Valanciunas played a juggernaut Trail Blazers. I'm sure its a coincidence.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Raptors on Friday played Miami heat. Raptors with Valanciunas played a juggernaut Trail Blazers. I'm sure its a coincidence.
                          I'm sure it's a coincidence as well, since we actually didn't look that great on Friday, so much as the Heat looked like such steaming garbage that any team could've beat them.

Comment

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life lol.

That said, I'm open to the idea that Val is bad for this specific team, as it's currently constructed and coached.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

No, it's because we're the biggest flip flop team ever.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life lol.

That said, I'm open to the idea that Val is bad for this specific team, as it's currently constructed and coached.
                                Oh no doubt. At the same time, he's already an above average starting center, and would get decent minutes on all 30 teams. So maybe they should figure it out.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X