Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Oh, found it...It was after a Milwaukee game. Thought so.

http://raptorswatch.com/dwane-casey-...eeds-to-leave/
    Nice find...

Comment

• That was one of the softest fouls I've ever seen being called. With that said, it's on him to move on and not let the refs get to him.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        That was one of the softest fouls I've ever seen being called. With that said, it's on him to move on and not let the refs get to him.
        True. Somewhat understandable that he's struggling with it though since he's young and gets a terrible whistle. He gets such a shit whistle I'm amazed he hasn't literally tried to choke a ref to death.

Comment

True. Somewhat understandable that he's struggling with it though since he's young and gets a terrible whistle. He gets such a shit whistle I'm amazed he hasn't literally tried to choke a ref to death.
          it's getting ridiculous

Comment

I've been waiting for it.. it's coming man. Lol

Though, his little elbow nudge after all that hard work was just stupid on his part. Same with slapping away KOs blocking hand. Mental mistakes he needs to clean up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I've been waiting for it.. it's coming man. Lol

Though, his little elbow nudge after all that hard work was just stupid on his part. Same with slapping away KOs blocking hand. Mental mistakes he needs to clean up.
              Oh he definitely is guilty of some stupid ass shit.

But yeah, he's showing some serious restraint as well.

Comment

Oh he definitely is guilty of some stupid ass shit.

But yeah, he's showing some serious restraint as well.
                I don't blame him for drinking ... Haha

(too soon?)

Comment

• This guy is not ready to be a third option. Should keep his role as a glass eater and put backs.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    This guy is not ready to be a third option. Should keep his role as a glass eater and put backs.
                    Okay, yup, you're clueless. Who else is going to be the 3rd option? Ross? Patterson? gimme a break.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Okay, yup, you're clueless. Who else is going to be the 3rd option? Ross? Patterson? gimme a break.
                      Lou? But if you mean in the starting lineup then yea Jonas.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well with the way Kyle is shooting he should be the second option.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          omg that was against Milwaukee? 23rd in 3PM and 26th in 3PA Milwaukee? That Milwuakee? You sit a promising young center who definitely has All-Star potential because you're worried about rotating out to 3PA against a team that is bottom 5 in the entire league for attempting this particular shot??? I guess Casey really does make adjustments...
                          Casey coaches with complete disregard for basic statistics. I don't thing he's able to analyse a game from more than 1 dimension at a time.
                          This dude is the SLOWEST GUY to call a time out, he always does it 2 or 3 min too late. It's almost as he has no idea what tactical changes the opposite coach just made and he's waiting it out to SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                            Casey coaches with complete disregard for basic statistics. I don't thing he's able to analyse a game from more than 1 dimension at a time.
                            This dude is the SLOWEST GUY to call a time out, he always does it 2 or 3 min too late. It's almost as he has no idea what tactical changes the opposite coach just made and he's waiting it out to SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
                            He waited for a 15 point lead to go down to 1 before calling a timeout.........
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Making it a close game for that "playoff preparation". All part of the plan

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                It's not the first time either.

Comment

Working...
                                X