Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    At this moment, I wouldn't trade Val for any of them.

- Noel's torn an ACL already.

- Embiid, obvious injury issues.

- Okafor might end up better than him, but he might not. And as we see in the GIF above, might be some character issues.

We have a legit centre who can hit his free throws, score the ball, has a good attitude, been durable so far, showing potential protecting the rim, is used to cold weather (making it maybe less likely for him to bolt in the future)...I'll take it.
    In agreement. With proper usage JV will continue to improve. Attitude is very important and JV does have the right attitude.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      Would you guys trade JV for any of Philly's bigman prospects straight up? (Saric, Noel, Embiid, Okafor). Assume Embiid's health is still a question mark like it is right now.

Personally I wouldn't.
      Okafor and Noel yes. Embiid no.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I just find it funny that people are trashing the guy in here (namely MACK11 and whoever may have liked/agreed with his post) for absolutely no reason whatsoever. That's why I immediately asked for context instead of jumping at his throat.

People have a lot of animosity towards famous/succesful people though so if they get a chance to pounce they will.
        fixed
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Judging Bebe by his Instagram feed is almost as silly as judging Okafor based on that .gif

Almost
          No way man, he smiles and jokes. That clearly means he never works out, there's no time in life for both. Like I'm so serious about my career that when friends invite me out I say no, I'd rather frown and think.

Comment

Some of you are going at Okafor way too early, I mean it's a 1.5 second gif. We don't know why he dropped the jersey... Maybe the dude's just a slob and doesn't fold his clothes before putting them away lol
            There was a table outside the view.

It looks bad but what is the big deal?

He didn't shit on the US flag.

He dropped his jersey.

He probably didn't clean his room as a kid and he probably hates folding laundry as an adult.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              There was a table outside the view.

It looks bad but what is the big deal?

He didn't shit on the US flag.

He dropped his jersey.

He probably didn't clean his room as a kid and he probably hates folding laundry as an adult.

Another headcase NBA player

Comment

• So Kanter is looking for the Max lol. I wonder what that means for JV?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good luck with that, Kanter

and to the team that actually gives it to him: L.O.L.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    So Kanter is looking for the Max lol. I wonder what that means for JV?
                    Kanter's max will be different from JV's. Kanter @ max might end up being an okay contract (similar to a $12M/yr type of deal in today's cap world). And bigs generally get paid well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Kanter's max will be different from JV's. Kanter @ max might end up being an okay contract (similar to a $12M/yr type of deal in today's cap world). And bigs generally get paid well.
                      So I'm guessing JV's camp will be looking for the max too than?
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        So I'm guessing JV's camp will be looking for the max too than?
                        Likely. I still expect the market to stay sane though.

Comment

• Well he can walk if that's the case
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Tough to say. Kanter is an RFA. Jonas is up for extension. Slightly different operating cases there. But JV's team will certainly be looking for 15M, and if they will take that I think you jump all over it.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Tough to say. Kanter is an RFA. Jonas is up for extension. Slightly different operating cases there. But JV's team will certainly be looking for 15M, and if they will take that I think you jump all over it.
                              $15 Million for 3rd Tier player who has not proven anything ?? Wow !!!

Comment

• If you can get JV for the current max you take that and run with it. I think teams will offer more in 2016 FA to try and steal him from us since he's an RFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X