Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimicliff wrote: View Post
    i thought baybo quit.

tom sterner and bill bayno have been fired from dwane casey's coaching staff, a league source confirmed monday night.
    cba.ca

Comment

• Yeah, well Bayno was "let go" and it leaked that it was mutual. I suspect he's getting paid whatever he was signed for this year, hence it being a firing and not a resignation.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Is it normal for AC to go workout jv in Europe?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Is it normal for AC to go workout jv in Europe?
          Assistant coaches are responsible for development. So it's pretty normal.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Terrible camerawork. Fire the director.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
              Assistant coaches are responsible for development. So it's pretty normal.
              I know that, but i always assumed that they would give a guy like jv isntructions and call to check up on them. Or when out of the country a guy like jv would workout with old coaches. It seems like something other teams wouldnt do, sending a coach to Europe to work with their guy, unless they saw him as a potential cornerstone piece going forward. That was just how i thought of it anywaya

Comment

• It's not like Nurse is going to be there all summer.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                  It's not like Nurse is going to be there all summer.
                  off course not but it must show they are rather invested in the guy right?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    off course not but it must show they are rather invested in the guy right?
                    Yep. AndI'm pretty sure they always have been. Though if you go by what some people say here I can see why you'd think that wouldn't be the case.

Comment

• Anyone have the feeling Val gets traded before the offseason? Since he doesn't really fit into Casey's small ball system. The fact of the matter is Masai is working together with Casey to make his small ball system come true and I don't feel Val will fits very well. But thats just me.
                      Last edited by BS10; Wed Jul 1, 2015, 05:38 PM.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Not me

Comment

• No I see JV staying

Comment

• Can't imagine how you'd think JV would be getting traded. Especially after Masai straight up said that he'd have to speak to Casey about how he was being used.

I don't think even Casey would want him gone...who else is he going to throw under the bus?
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              Can't imagine how you'd think JV would be getting traded. Especially after Masai straight up said that he'd have to speak to Casey about how he was being used.

I don't think even Casey would want him gone...who else is he going to throw under the bus?
                              What if Masai spoke to Casey and agreed with him?

Keep in mind we still have Ross and JJ. Casey still has players he can "throw under the bus."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                What if Masai spoke to Casey and agreed with him?

Keep in mind we still have Ross and JJ. Casey still has players he can "throw under the bus."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                If he agreed, he wouldn't have made the comment.

And why do you have that in quotation marks?
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X