Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    Dream Shake

    That was like watching a 7-ft Steph Curry....

    Comment


    • Primer wrote: View Post
      I think it'd be pretty easy to convince JV to wait while we go after Durant or Horford if we guarantee him we'll sign him to a max deal after we use the space (the Kawhi situation). All he'd do by forcing us to use our cap space early is piss off all his teammates when we miss out on making Durant/Horford an offer. There is literally a 0% chance we'd let him go to another team as an RFA, so all it would be is a dick move.
      I agree in theory.

      But many thought the Chandler Parsons back to Houston was a given too especially with his <$2M cap hold.

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post
        That was like watching a 7-ft Steph Curry....
        Yeah, it is insane to watch his old highlights - pre-Toronto, lol.

        Truly one of the all time greats.

        The big man game in the '90s was just insane.

        Comment


        • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I agree in theory.

          But many thought the Chandler Parsons back to Houston was a given too especially with his <$2M cap hold.
          Chandler didn't stay in Houston because they weren't willing to pay him what Dallas offered. I don't see any scenario where we aren't willing to pay JV the max to the point we'd let him go.

          Comment


          • Masai is going to pay DD/JV/KD all the max next summer.

            Is that even possible?
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Masai is going to pay DD/JV/KD all the max next summer.

              Is that even possible?
              It is not possible so he is going to have to trade DeRozan for a mid to late first round pick first.

              Comment


              • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Masai is going to pay DD/JV/KD all the max next summer.

                Is that even possible?
                Not as things are now. We'd have to renounce Ross and deal PPat for cap space, then I think we're close assuming DD and JV both wait until after we sign Durant. Could be wrong though. Would be a lot easier if we dealt Derozan for someone young and cheap, or dealt Lowry for someone young and cheap.
                Last edited by Primer; Tue Aug 4, 2015, 05:55 PM.

                Comment


                • So its starting to look like Masai will have to pick between DD and JV.

                  Why do you guys think he'll pick JV? Instead of the guy who spent last night hanging out with Durant.
                  @Chr1st1anL

                  Comment


                  • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    So its starting to look like Masai will have to pick between DD and JV.

                    Why do you guys think he'll pick JV? Instead of the guy who spent last night hanging out with Durant.
                    If that's the case I think u try and trade jv plus hopefully high Knicks pick for one of the power forwards top 3, Simmons or labiserie and start biyombo

                    Comment


                    • Primer wrote: View Post
                      Chandler didn't stay in Houston because they weren't willing to pay him what Dallas offered. I don't see any scenario where we aren't willing to pay JV the max to the point we'd let him go.
                      Everybody learned to offer a max QO like Butler.

                      Comment


                      • draps wrote: View Post
                        If that's the case I think u try and trade jv plus hopefully high Knicks pick for one of the power forwards top 3, Simmons or labiserie and start biyombo
                        I think KD can play the 4 in this new NBA.

                        Lowry
                        DD
                        Carroll
                        KD
                        BB
                        @Chr1st1anL

                        Comment


                        • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I think KD can play the 4 in this new NBA.

                          Lowry
                          DD
                          Carroll
                          KD
                          BB
                          KD doesn't want to play 4
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                          Comment


                          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I think KD can play the 4 in this new NBA.

                            Lowry
                            DD
                            Carroll
                            KD
                            BB
                            another classic from chr1s1anL

                            Comment


                            • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              KD doesn't want to play 4
                              Source?
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment


                              • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                So its starting to look like Masai will have to pick between DD and JV.

                                Why do you guys think he'll pick JV? Instead of the guy who spent last night hanging out with Durant.
                                personal friendships, or get together means jack shit thats why.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X