Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    lmfao i cant tell if ur joking

JV will never even "dream" of averaging 28/11/4/3/2 for a week let alone a whole season
    Nah, JV is gonna get 50/25/10 and MVP of the season + post-season, book it
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Really hopeful that JV is working on his passing with Sabonis as we speak.
      Totally. Sabonis can't hurt. I'd like him to work on a crap load of guard skills as well. Just basic stuff, but fundamental ballhandling and shooting drills.

I' dlove to see him develope into a skill player.... he has the motor.

Comment

• I really do think that he's poised to have a big season - contract year, still figuring out the speed of the game, still finding his form physically, but he's always produced and in a contract year with all this experience now under his belt you gotta think he's going to come in like a new man. I'm expecting new levels of maturity and feel for the game. He's got to be a leader amongst our young bigs but I'd bet on him delivering the goods.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          OMG.

"JV is used poorly"
          "system not for JV"
          "coach doesn't utilize JV"

STOP!!!!!!

For the guys that have actually played.... aside from iso's at the elbow or baseline (which JV is horrible at using) what have you ever seen run consistently for bigs on your team but Post ups?

Toronto goes low to JV early is so many games, and SO MANY times it is either a missed shot, or a turnover. Games aren't his personal training time. His mates stop using him because of this. Likely he will get bette ran dthat will change but its on him, NOBODY else.

What ever happened to young guys, and bigs getting their points and making their mark of hustle and simply playing the game hard. He does that now, and it works for him and his effectiveness lies there, as it does for ALL young players. All this BS about how hard done by JV is is a complete pile of dung.

ts gotta stop boys.
          His turnovers were lowest of career. He is improving each year.

He scored 1.02 points per post up. That is 88th percentile and ahead of guys like Marc Gasol, brook Lopez, Zbo, Al Jefferson, Aldridge, Dirk, Blake griffin, pau Gasol, Kanter, vucevic, Monroe, cousins, horford, Howard, pekovic, Hibbert, favors, west.

You don't agree, fine. But you're wrong on this.

http://stats.nba.com/playtype/#!/pos...bbreviation*E*
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Aug 5, 2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

He scored 1.02 points per post up. That is 88th percentile and ahead of guys like Marc Gasol, brook Lopez, Zbo, Al Jefferson, Aldridge, Dirk, Blake griffin, pau Gasol, Kanter, vucevic, Monroe, cousins, horford, Howard, pekovic, Hibbert, favors, west.

man it's fucking superjudge, don't even bother

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              man it's fucking superjudge, don't even bother
              Gotta call bullshit when one sees it.

It is all our collective responsibility as an online community.

If the day ever comes I spout bullshit I hope I am called on it....lol

Comment

OMG.

"JV is used poorly"
                "system not for JV"
                "coach doesn't utilize JV"

STOP!!!!!!

For the guys that have actually played.... aside from iso's at the elbow or baseline (which JV is horrible at using) what have you ever seen run consistently for bigs on your team but Post ups?

Toronto goes low to JV early is so many games, and SO MANY times it is either a missed shot, or a turnover. Games aren't his personal training time. His mates stop using him because of this. Likely he will get bette ran dthat will change but its on him, NOBODY else.

What ever happened to young guys, and bigs getting their points and making their mark of hustle and simply playing the game hard. He does that now, and it works for him and his effectiveness lies there, as it does for ALL young players. All this BS about how hard done by JV is is a complete pile of dung.

ts gotta stop boys.
                Yeah I've played at a decent level. And I've never said something to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing... I was a stalwart defender but couldn't stop anyone one on one. What!? That is defending. In the nba they come up with help schemes because of insane, unguardable players the like you have never played against. But a good defender can play man defence. I was going to reply to your post before but let it pass, but I can't abide your continued pretence about having some sort of gift for analyzing players' games based on your deep knowledge of the game. You don't. I have never once observed you demonstrate a good understanding of any part of the game. The word 'delusional' gets thrown around a lot here. But you sir are delusional.

Comment

what have you ever seen run consistently for bigs on your team but Post ups?.
                  ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a little thing called

pick n roll

which he is quite good at
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If the day ever comes I spout bullshit I hope I am called on it....lol
                    Oh don't you worry...i think the line is quite long at that one
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• pick n pop...which he is working on...

Comment

• he could wrack up a few assists by passing during the roll once the defense sucks in and kick to the corner 3

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          he could wrack up a few assists by passing during the roll once the defense sucks in and kick to the corner 3
                          These stats are depressing.

Sigh.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I've played at a decent level. And I've never said something to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing... I was a stalwart defender but couldn't stop anyone one on one. What!? That is defending. In the nba they come up with help schemes because of insane, unguardable players the like you have never played against. But a good defender can play man defence. I was going to reply to your post before but let it pass, but I can't abide your continued pretence about having some sort of gift for analyzing players' games based on your deep knowledge of the game. You don't. I have never once observed you demonstrate a good understanding of any part of the game. The word 'delusional' gets thrown around a lot here. But you sir are delusional.
                            I have never understood why you guys feel like you need to be so insulting to me.

funny thing, I'm almost always right. Is that why you get so angry???

Here read this....

http://bballbreakdown.com/2015/03/23...d-the-raptors/

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a little thing called

pick n roll

which he is quite good at
                              HA. he flashes well, and he presents well, but his timing is fucking robotic.

I'll agree though, he can do it.

You guys wanna attack me and im only pointing out obvious and simple realities as they are now. JV, I think anyhow, is moving in a good direction.... but, and this isn't something you can really argue, he isn't being held back by anyone... this notion that management and coaching are against JV is simply silly and unfounded.

Comment

No i'm not.

You guys are good in Packs.... Jackals!

Comment

Working...
                                X