No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV was scoring some baskets with his left hand last night, it was awesome to see. If he can make it as deadly as his right hook he'll make life hell for Cs who are guarding him in the post.
    OG is our king

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      I honestly don't think there is. You can argue that 36 minutes of Cousins and then 12 minutes of a homeless guy off the street is technically better, but in terms of tandems where one guy can step in for the other? Hard to find another team as well set up at C (especially when you consider that Nogueira is really, really good for a third stringer).
      If you consider age, it's even more impressive. Both of our guys are still so young, and could get a lot better.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        If you consider age, it's even more impressive. Both of our guys are still so young, and could get a lot better.
        It's unfortunate Biyombo will be a FA this summer. Hopefully the MLE is enough for him.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          DanH wrote: View Post
          It's unfortunate Biyombo will be a FA this summer. Hopefully the MLE is enough for him.
          This is hurting my feeble brain. Your avatars make it look like you're talking to yourself.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I thought we signed him for 2 years? Was there a player option included?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I thought we signed him for 2 years? Was there a player option included?

Yeah, PO. Same with Scola.

Thankfully the MLE will be a fair chunk of change in 2016...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

First I've heard of Scola having a PO for 16-17. Are you sure?
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  First I've heard of Scola having a PO for 16-17. Are you sure?
                  Oops, maybe he was just a 1-year.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

No options for Scola next season. DeRozan and Biyombo are the only player options this offseason.

Hoops Hype: http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto_raptors/

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      No options for Scola next season. DeRozan and Biyombo are the only player options this offseason.

Hoops Hype: http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto_raptors/
                      You are correct, but here is my bi-monthly warning against using hoopshype.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/to...s-team-salary/

That's the one you want to reference. You'll note that HH has DeMar's current salary wrong (it is higher due to achieved bonuses last season), doesn't have Ross' extension, incorrectly leaves out Powell's QO after his third year (while including the QO's after the rookie scale guys)...
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        This is hurting my feeble brain. Your avatars make it look like you're talking to yourself.
                        Embrace it
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Embrace it
                          I can't. I won't.

I'm willing to discuss anything, but Bargnani is where I draw the line. The memories are too painful.

Get that gaaahbage outta here!

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Don't worry, the time has almost come to shuffle off this mortal avatar.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                I'm not entirely sure what was said in the post with all the pictures I just know it was brilliant.

DanH, you need to add more pictures and caps lock to your posts
                                I don't want this to sound racist, but I've noticed that CB4Champ's basketball anmes have more white guys than "Hoosiers". lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X