No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope he somehow starts getting respect....he gets zero at this point, and those fouls are huge.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      this guy is making less than Tristan Thompson.
      That's exactly who I was thinking about. Thompson got his big contract after his big playoff showing last season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        That's exactly who I was thinking about. Thompson got his big contract after his big playoff showing last season.
        and extortion

Comment

• I loved his comments heading into half-time. Asked about his offence, he spoke about improving on defence. Asked about adjustments to make, "that's the coaches job".

This guy is a coaches dream.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• JV had some really good moments on the defensive end last night. Good to see him taking a major step on a bigger stage.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              this guy is making less than Tristan Thompson.
              JV was drafted after him

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I just hope he somehow starts getting respect....he gets zero at this point, and those fouls are huge.
                Not only the fouls but he's getting boxed out by little guys literally taking low shots kicking/pushing him away.

Comment

• JV's contract is looking like gold right now
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Through the first two playoff games, JV is averaging 17.5 points, 17 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks (with many more altered shots)... in just 26 minutes!

JV is stepping up and showing what he is capable of on both ends of the court.

Comment

• Good read... and BC definitely deserves credit: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/18...oars-in-game-2

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Not only the fouls but he's getting boxed out by little guys literally taking low shots kicking/pushing him away.
                        Lol only way they can stop him. And it isn't working either. He's toooooo good
                        OG is our king

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Good read... and BC definitely deserves credit: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/18...oars-in-game-2
                          Didn't think I'd ever see someone referring to a Simmons piece as "good"

Comment

Good read... and BC definitely deserves credit: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/18...oars-in-game-2
                            Right now BC is trying to figure out how to get JV and Bargnani into the Sixers' starting lineup.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

BC's two best moves by far were drafting JV (it was an obvious choice, in my mind, though still a difficult one with that one year delay before coming over), and trading for Lowry.

Frankly, BC was always good at each individual move. It was the overall picture he struggled with.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                I loved his comments heading into half-time. Asked about his offence, he spoke about improving on defence. Asked about adjustments to make, "that's the coaches job".

This guy is a coaches dream.
                                JV sounds like a player who was brought up with exactly the right values.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X