Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Its not going to happen but, you guys really underatting just how good Ben Simmons. Simmons is Draymond but 6'10 and 19.
    Simmons MIGHT be great. We don't know. He hasn't played a single game against NBA competition. There's no way to simply say his game will translate until we see it do so.

Simmons will not be Draymond. He doesn't have Dray's drive or competitiveness. Dray wouldn't have let his team miss the Tournament in college basketball, and Dray sure as hell wouldn't have picked which team he wanted to draft him based on his shoe deal.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Apparently simmons came off very arrogant in his draft interviews

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
        trading jv is a really really really dumb plan.

better be someone on one of the All-NBA teams coming back or im not interested.

These playoffs have shown he should have just as big a role as Demar and Lowry, his consistency is amazing.

to glf above me, high ankle sprains are actually a really bad injury ill be surprised if JV plays again these playoffs, maybe bring him on as a victory cigar when we're about to sweep okc
        Oooo good to know. Always thought any type of ankle sprain wasn't that bad.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Simmons is just a rich man's Lamar Odom...anyone thats comparing him to Draymond Green doesnt understand heart in this game.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            There arent many guys that have a skillset like Simmons either.
            He is also an incredible physical talent but sometimes it happens that that type does not always pan out there is no growth in there game. The drive to impact the game in all facets

Comment

trading jv is a really really really dumb plan.

better be someone on one of the All-NBA teams coming back or im not interested.

These playoffs have shown he should have just as big a role as Demar and Lowry, his consistency is amazing.

to glf above me, high ankle sprains are actually a really bad injury ill be surprised if JV plays again these playoffs, maybe bring him on as a victory cigar when we're about to sweep okc
              They never actually released the grade of sprain on his ankle, and his recovery so far (walking without a boot, even shooting in warm ups) suggests it was not a high ankle sprain, but maybe a grade 1 or 2 sprain.

I'm optimistic he could return late in this series if we get that far.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                I LOVE JV but... Trade him for a top 5 pick?
                Well, it didn't take long for the overreactions to start. I swear, it's like we all the have the momory of a goldfish here.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• trading jv or a top 5 pick makes no sense. He was a top 5 pick and even if you redrafted 2011 he still would be one. Probably Kawhi first then Klay then Kyrie and then JV.

Comment

trading jv or a top 5 pick makes no sense. He was a top 5 pick and even if you redrafted 2011 he still would be one. Probably Kawhi first then Klay then Kyrie and then JV.
                    I've got JV above Kyrie personally, because I think talented bigs are harder to get than talented PGs, and Kyrie isn't a good defender or distributor. Can't really run a team offense.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Well, it didn't take long for the overreactions to start. I swear, it's like we all the have the momory of a goldfish here.
                      Thats why some of us can't have nice things, people here sometime act like James Dolan on steroids.

Comment

• I was just asking to see the reactions guys. Not that I have the ''momory of a goldfish''...
                        Last edited by charlesnba23; Sun May 22, 2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Thats why some of us can't have nice things, people here sometime act like James Dolan on steroids.
                          Eh, charlesnba23 was at least looking for a top 5 pick.

Dolan would've traded JV straight up for the rights to Greg Oden.

Comment

• Just saw this on reddit...

Remember, Masai's plan last summer was for us to have a starting frontcourt of JV and Aldridge. How good would that frontcourt have been, given JV's growth this year?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Just saw this on reddit...

Remember, Masai's plan last summer was for us to have a starting frontcourt of JV and Aldridge. How good would that frontcourt have been, given JV's growth this year?
                              MU does have this roster poised to build around JV

Whether he is allowed to is a different story

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Just saw this on reddit...

Then we'd see Aldridge brick long 2 fadeaways all game long.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X