Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tesla wrote: View Post
    Thanks for that video, really interesting to watch. Man JV looks like a child compared to Sabonis..
    i was thinking the same thing. His head looked like a tic tac compared to sabonis

    Comment


    • Lithuania - Great Britain friendly match starts in 45 minutes.

      Live stream: http://tv.lrytas.lt/live

      Comment


      • thank you

        Comment


        • whats up with the camera not being lined up? i have got like 3 or 4 inches of the right side of the screen on the left side.

          Comment


          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            whats up with the camera not being lined up? i have got like 3 or 4 inches of the right side of the screen on the left side.
            Same here... Some sort of bug, hopefully they'll fix that.

            Comment


            • what is lithuanias' goal at the olympics? have a range they would consider a success? hopeful bronze medal? compete with greece/spain and argintina?

              so far jonas seems to be getting a lot of running practice

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                what is lithuanias' goal at the olympics? have a range they would consider a success? hopeful bronze medal? compete with greece/spain and argintina?

                so far jonas seems to be getting a lot of running practice
                Goal is semifinals I think. Winning bronze would be considered success. Something above that would be considered dream come true.

                Comment


                • who is the war hero with the little glasses?

                  Comment


                  • These american refs are really poor. It seems like they're letting them play rugby. Lazy f*cks.

                    Comment


                    • not enough plays run down low for the bigs i think. bigv hasn't missed a shot and only gets the ball down low once a quarter. 3 nice blocks, really liked the one stopping the dunk.

                      not much floor time for bigv either, seems to get caught with moving screens a bit too.

                      Comment


                      • Impressed with his defense. His offense is going to be a work in progress. A good point guard and playmakers will give him lots of points as he is always around the key. He is one of those guys you have to play with for awhile and learn to trust his hands as there were a few times when the Lithuanian guards could have thrown it over top to him and they never did. Good to watch a live game... thanks for the link omg!
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

                        Comment


                        • It says that Valanciunas played 17 minutes, got 12 points, 3-4 FG, 6-6 FT, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, 4 fouls.

                          However, it really felt like he had at least 5 blocks, lol.

                          Comment


                          • omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                            It says that Valanciunas played 17 minutes, got 12 points, 3-4 FG, 6-6 FT, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, 4 fouls.

                            However, it really felt like he had at least 5 blocks, lol.

                            12 points on 4 shots. pretty impressive.

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              12 points on 4 shots. pretty impressive.
                              Yep. An aggressive/energy center with a great free throw percentage is pretty awesome.

                              Anyway, what I gathered from postgame interviews, apparently coach was really dissatisfied with JV's game performance at locker room after the match. Seemed pretty odd. It probably had something to do with quick fouls and 4 turnovers.
                              Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Sun Jun 24th, 2012, 06:13 AM.

                              Comment


                              • omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                                Yep. An aggressive/energy center with a great free throw percentage is pretty awesome.

                                Anyway, what I gathered from postgame interviews, apparently coach was really dissatisfied with JV's game performance at locker room after the match.
                                seems like they are hard on him for nothing. only things i saw negative were the moving screens and seemed to have trouble bringing in rebounds that dropped fast.

                                he always had his hands up, he was constantly active on defense.

                                what was the coach saying?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X