Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    He better practise catching the pass in traffic over the summer and not tumble the ball as often this year
    I think you're looking for "everything biyombo"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He better practise catching the pass in traffic over the summer and not tumble the ball as often this year
      Did you miss the part where JV was one of the best players in the league in the playoffs?
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
        JV looking svelte. I remember reading that he gave up sweets, cookies and dessert to do it. Though I do wonder who the next centre that Casey will ride late in games so he can bench Jonas will be. He has proved that he can hold his own, but I have a feeling that Casey will insist.
        I think Casey likes Delon at the 5 for 20-25 mpg

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          JV has good hands. I don't know what you were watching
          lol, apparently we're just making up criticisms now? (http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...C&CF=MIN*GE*20)

My turn: I'd be fine with giving DeMar the max if he took more jump shots. Guy's not worth the money if he doesn't shoot jump shots.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The risk of injury is what drove JV and his agent to take a below market-value deal before the season began. It has nothing to do with Casey's distorted interpretation of "accountability" or tough love. Masai dodged a bullet. Had JV opted to test restricted free agency, the Raptors would be in a world of trouble. Still, they need a backup centre. I'm not sold on Bebe being anything more than a victory cigar and friend for Bruno.
            No, the reason he took such a massive pay cut to sign during the season was so he could play for his national team this summer. Since free agents dont play because of their lack of contract and lack of insurance.

Jonas has a lot of national pride, played deep in the playoffs, broke his hand, badly srained his ankle, and he still wants to play for his national team. You see patriotic guy like je, then look at guys like Wiggins and staukas smh
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Casey's distorted interpretation of "accountability" or tough love.
              I don't really disagree with your post,however, it's lines like this that need to go away. This, is just wrong. It's wrong for so many reasons and to hold this type of hard on for hating the coach of the Raptors is ridiculous.

Comment

• Was browsing a Lithuanian news site and these photos of suspicious looking JV made me laugh He was probably just bothered by a paparazzi, but he could be the most photogenic Lithuanian player ever

Comment

• It's the Lithuanian 'People's Eyebrow'

Comment

• I wonder what trading JV bring us back ?

Comment

I wonder what trading JV bring us back ?
                      Less wins, almost certainly.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I imagine that a lot of teams are hesitant to invest in a center that drops back in the PnR after watching the playoffs this year. Also there is still a fair amount of projection with JV since he hasn't played a major role in the offense for an extended period of time. Personally I think he may be underrated right now because i truly believe in him.

Comment

• As we continue to come up short in free agency the more responsibility gets heaped onto JV's shoulders. He's not a rookie but I feel like he still isn't enough of a vet to be the focal point on the defence. By all accounts Biz was a great communicator on D, and JV is going to have to step up and be more of a leader on that end.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            I imagine that a lot of teams are hesitant to invest in a center that drops back in the PnR after watching the playoffs this year. Also there is still a fair amount of projection with JV since he hasn't played a major role in the offense for an extended period of time. Personally I think he may be underrated right now because i truly believe in him.
                            That is the staple of a Greer (Thibs) defence in that situation.

If JV hadn't gotten injured in the playoffs then he'd be a huge story line in these playoffs as an emerging star. Biyombo is damn lucky JV came down on Wade's foot.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Definitely not a guy with one of the best contracts in a league.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• So, the Raps are the front-runners to land Pau, who can do what JV does for the next 2 years. And we just drafted JP, who can do what JV does 2 years from now. And neither Pau, nor JP are an obvious fit defensively with JV in the modern NBA.

Hmmm......

Comment

Working...
                                X