X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    CJ was great last year.. the bench mob would not have been the same without him.
    Last season was ultimately a failure. We got rid of that same bench mob you're talking about. I guess you're emotionally attached to some memories and thats fine, but there is a reason nobody around here posted about him leaving.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lol honestly slipped my mind

Thanks CJ! You tried
    lmao. CJ Miles Appreciation is now enshrined as post #12247 of the Everything-Valanciunas Thread, from KeonClark. Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    c-troop wrote: View Post
    he stole millions from us, thieves don't get 'thank yous'
    CJ was great last year.. the bench mob would not have been the same without him.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    And then lose the best asset you got back for Gasol, for nothing?
    Hey, I'm not saying they want him to drop the PO. C-troop said that. I'm saying IF they wanted that, benching him would not be the way to go about it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    lol. Poor CJ has been completely forgotten. He didn't even get a single polite 'thanks, CJ' post.
    Lol honestly slipped my mind

Thanks CJ! You tried

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    lol. Poor CJ has been completely forgotten. He didn't even get a single polite 'thanks, CJ' post.
    he stole millions from us, thieves don't get 'thank yous'

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Ah, now that might be a reason. Poor JV.
    The Grizzles have been clear they'd like the pick to go out this draft. They want to push to win as much as possible. They view the draft as average to weak and they start to lose protections on the pick next season.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Any word of if JV is playing tonight? If so its jv, Wright and caboclo vs DeRozan and poeltl!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Any word of if JV is playing tonight? If so its jv, Wright and caboclo vs DeRozan and poeltl!

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Why?
    cause its a fuckin joke and I don't agree with it

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    good luck big guyy

Looks like its your kids first day of school without you. Even the haircut, minus the beard

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Look at Conley's minutes. He's playing over 30 per night. They're not trying to tank yet, and as has been pointed out, really don't have incentive to tank. If they feel playing JV big minutes will lead to more wins, he'll get big minutes.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    I read this entire post in pink font.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    That’s not it at all. They just want to reward Ivan Rabb since him and JJJ have been playing well lately together. There is some talk in Memphis that they think he will earn the starting job pretty quick.

The Memphis management, coaching staff, and fans really want the pick to convey this year and get it over with. So they will be doing everything they can to win and they will see that will be starting JV soon probably.
    I read this entire post in pink font.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X