Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    Something I might consider would be a Capela/Ariza for JV deal (if it was ever on the table). Ariza can play small ball 4 and is the type of 3/4 hybrid that I'd be looking at. Capela can be that shot blocking center that's good at catching lobs.

    Capela has one more year after this on his rookie contract.. and Ariza has one more year after this one on his tiny sub $8M deal. So neither would would affect our cap too much this year or next. Would have to include VanVleet for Ennis as well to get the $$$ to work.
    that is a terrible deal for us

    Comment


    • KHD wrote: View Post
      that is a terrible deal for us
      Yeah I slepped on it.. Ariza kind of sucks now, and Capela is not JV. Glad I'm not a GM

      Comment


      • Axel wrote: View Post
        In basketball, we call it a flop and a pretty bad one at that. He flopped so hard last night that he flew into a teammate. Thats funny shit right there.
        I know what it's called, almost everyone in the league does that it's part of the game, embellishing contact to draw fouls.

        Comment


        • Lupe wrote: View Post
          I know what it's called, almost everyone in the league does that it's part of the game, embellishing contact to draw fouls.
          I have never seen a player flop so badly into a teammate before. Plus it was a stupid decision since they already had the ball, so minimal benefit with higher risk.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

          Comment


          • Axel wrote: View Post
            I have never seen a player flop so badly into a teammate before. Plus it was a stupid decision since they already had the ball, so minimal benefit with higher risk.
            Stuff like that literally happens all the time. Chris Paul is a top 5 or 6 player in the game and flagrantly embellishes contact almost every game, it's not really an indictment on the player or a problem even, it's just how the game is played in the modern era.
            Last edited by Lupe; Fri Nov 25, 2016, 09:17 PM.

            Comment


            • Lupe wrote: View Post
              Stuff like that literally happens all the time. Chris Paul is a top 5 or 6 player in the game and fragrantly embellishes contact almost every game, it's not really an indictment on the player or a problem even, it's just how the game is played in the modern era.
              Never said it was an indictment. It was merely a recent play by a player you mentioned as an option.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

              Comment


              • Lupe wrote: View Post
                Stuff like that literally happens all the time. Chris Paul is a top 5 or 6 player in the game and fragrantly embellishes contact almost every game, it's not really an indictment on the player or a problem even, it's just how the game is played in the modern era.
                Fragrantly embellishing contact must smell pretty foul. But as Plato said in the Republic, he who smelt it dealt it.

                Comment


                • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  But as Plato said in the Republic, he who smelt it dealt it.
                  That's the real reason to get up and leave the cave.

                  Comment


                  • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Fragrantly embellishing contact must smell pretty foul. But as Plato said in the Republic, he who smelt it dealt it.
                    Yikes, mistake on my part there. Fixed now.

                    Comment


                    • Throwback Sunday. lol

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Throwback Sunday. lol

                        And it was this moment dwane realised valanciunas can't be trusted late in the game..
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Throwback Sunday. lol

                          Guess which one of those two guys learned to play ball in juvenile detention...
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                          Comment


                          • what is happening with this guy ?

                            Comment


                            • McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              what is happening with this guy ?
                              A tweaked ankle... a couple weak games in a row... I'm not too fussed about it. Everyone was hating on 2Pat and Carroll a few weeks ago and they've managed to break out of their slumps.

                              Comment


                              • Chefff wrote: View Post
                                A tweaked ankle... a couple weak games in a row... I'm not too fussed about it. Everyone was hating on 2Pat and Carroll a few weeks ago and they've managed to break out of their slumps.
                                Yes but those guys still saw their typical minutes mostly. There's 2 capable looking 5s behind JV, albeit with some injury history and an unproven track record.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X