Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    In that case JV is the best "role player" in the league.
    He isn't even the best one on this team. That honour goes to 2pat.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Role players get benched in regular season games if they are shitting the bed. Upper echelon players get to play through it. Which one sounds like JV?

Hey, guess which starter got benched for "shitting the bed" against Miami and Indiana last playoffs? Name starts with a D. Only hint you get though.

Comment

Hey, guess which starter got benched for "shitting the bed" against Miami and Indiana last playoffs? Name starts with a D. Only hint you get though.
        You mean DeMar DeRozan? Soon to be 3 time all-star. Olympic gold medallist. Fiba world champion. Top 5 scorer in the league. Top 10 in minutes played. That guy? What about him?

Why do people always feel the need to bring up Debo in a JV convo?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

And demar deserved it.
          Jv got absolutely roasted when the game was on the line. He had to be benched. What do you want tdot? Jv to get 10 post ups and our defense to suck?

Comment

• Anyways JV needs to just focus on his role on this team. Try to do his best to fulfill that role. He will have his momments if he does that.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

You mean DeMar DeRozan? Soon to be 3 time all-star. Olympic gold medallist. Fiba world champion. Top 5 scorer in the league. Top 10 in minutes played. That guy? What about him?

Had to bring him up. Your "criteria" for a role player hilariously fit DeRozan as well. If it fit Lowry I would've dropped his name too. I've got nothing against any of the players on the team so let's not go at that angle.

Comment

Bc hes also a poor defender but good offensive player. However, his offense means that jvs offense is limited. Jv just sets screen to get demar open. Imo jv has shown frustration over it recently.
                Jvs position is more defensively demanding tho. That's a bigger problem.

Comment

Had to bring him up. Your "criteria" for a role player hilariously fit DeRozan as well. If it fit Lowry I would've dropped his name too. I've got nothing against any of the players on the team so let's not go at that angle.
                  I'm not gonna say angle but tbh I don't understand your perspective. If a guy plays poorly, he should be benched. How do you want jv to be used? He does seem like a role player to me atm. He didn't vs Detroit.

Comment

You given one example. How many examples do we have of JV?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      I'm not gonna say angle but tbh I don't understand your perspective. If a guy plays poorly, he should be benched. How do you want jv to be used? He does seem like a role player to me atm. He didn't vs Detroit.
                      I didn't say a single thing about his playing time or usage. I'm looking at production over the past 3 seasons and it indicates he's not a role player.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      You given one example. How many examples do we have of JV?

Technically, I gave two

Comment

I didn't say a single thing about his playing time or usage. I'm looking at production over the past 3 seasons and it indicates he's not a role player.
                        Like Patterson is better than JV? Really? Lol

Comment

• JV thread is becoming the new DD thread,
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Raps will get Cousins by mid february I'm telling you this

Comment

Technically, I gave two
                              Christian mentioned jv getting benched and you mentioned dd getting benched. That's playing time and usage.
                              Ok, what is jv then?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                Christian mentioned jv getting benched and you mentioned dd getting benched. That's playing time and usage.
                                Ok, what is jv then?
                                JV is about as much of a role player as Derrick Favors or Reggie Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X