No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV for a top 5-10 pick plus a solid role player (better than mkg)? Lol. You might get that for DeMar or Kyle resigned bc they are all stars.
    Hopefully JV is matched up vs a rookie stick man like Myles Turner (ahem, maker) or broken legs Whiteside again next yr.
    I guess it's Caseys fault that JV shit the bed in the Olympics too?
    Anyway, JV is a good player but he hasn't reached his all star potential.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      JV for a top 5-10 pick plus a solid role player (better than mkg)? Lol. You might get that for DeMar or Kyle resigned bc they are all stars.
      Hopefully JV is matched up vs a rookie stick man like Myles Turner (ahem, maker) or broken legs Whiteside again next yr.
      I guess it's Caseys fault that JV shit the bed in the Olympics too?
      Anyway, JV is a good player but he hasn't reached his all star potential.
      I said lottery pick, not 5-10. Sacto happens to have picks in that range and is the worst run team in the league. They traded Cousins for Buddy Hield, so anything is possible.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Crazy because it wasn't too long ago he was considered a great contract now we'd be lucky to get more than a couple of 2nd rounders for him in a trade lol Raptor life sucks.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Crazy because it wasn't too long ago he was considered a great contract now we'd be lucky to get more than a couple of 2nd rounders for him in a trade lol Raptor life sucks.
          Everybody thought that he would get used appropriately. And he hasn't developed as well as hoped.

Comment

• Wait, so the culture change and shift to more modern NBA offence (shooters galore) is to add a guy in MKG who cannot shoot - like at all.

Very solid player and someone I'm not against adding in the right context, but MKG makes Demar less effective. MKG makes Lowry less effective. So what's the point?

On a team that already has Carroll and Powell and would hopefully retain Tucker - do we really need to add another defender with questionable shooting? At this point, the team would be better off keeping JV and just starting Powell and then passing the ball.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Wait, so the culture change and shift to more modern NBA offence (shooters galore) is to add a guy in MKG who cannot shoot - like at all.

Very solid player and someone I'm not against adding in the right context, but MKG makes Demar less effective. MKG makes Lowry less effective. So what's the point?

On a team that already has Carroll and Powell and would hopefully retain Tucker - do we really need to add another defender with questionable shooting? At this point, the team would be better off keeping JV and just starting Powell and then passing the ball.
              I agree, MKG does not sound like the answer towards a more modern offence. If Masai never made that comment though I could see this move making sense. You probably let Tucker go if you sign MKG, just not enough minutes for both, but you probably have a better defender to try and solve the LeBron problem.

Comment

• I like mkg alright but the #11 pick is the main asset imo. One of the top 10 guys might fall and there's potentially quality guys likely to be there regardless. I'm not so focused on a role player fitting like mkg; we need high ceiling talent at any position.
                Anyway, I think Charlotte would be dumb to that deal but I'll take it and run.

Comment

• lol dwight howard is apparently working on his 3 point shot this summer. jonas better be WAY ahead of him.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I said lottery pick, not 5-10. Sacto happens to have picks in that range and is the worst run team in the league. They traded Cousins for Buddy Hield, so anything is possible.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    They have Willie Cauley Stein. Doubt they are looking for upgrade at C position. They are in rebuild mode.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      They have Willie Cauley Stein. Doubt they are looking for upgrade at C position. They are in rebuild mode.
                      They've been in rebuild mode for a decade.

And they drafted another C last year, despite having Cousins and WCS on the roster. They clearly don't have a real idea of what they're trying to do. Again, they are the most poorly run team in the league. And it's not like when Sterling owned the Clippers and just didn't give a crap, Sacto has done things thinking they're actively trying to improve.

All I'm really saying is that never count out how irrational the Kings can be. I'm not saying the deal would make sense for them necessarily, just that they're stupid enough to do anything.

**And Masai's best talent is clearly negotiating, so...

Comment

• Who would of thought that JV's inability to guard on the perimeter would affect his game this way.

If only someone saw this coming. All jokes aside pretty disappointed that Masai didn't see this coming. We would of gotten such good return for JV last summer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Jun 7, 2017, 05:37 PM.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Who would of thought that JV's inability to guard on the perimeter would affect his game this way.

If only someone saw this coming. All jokes aside pretty disappointed that Masai didn't see this coming. We would of gotten such good return for JV last summer.

Wait, we would have? Last summer was when Milwaukee was trying their darnedest to move Monroe and couldn't find a single taker.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Wait, we would have? Last summer was when Milwaukee was trying their darnedest to move Monroe and couldn't find a single taker.
                            Well Monroe didn't have the showing that JV had in playoffs last year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Who would of thought that JV's inability to guard on the perimeter would affect his game this way.

You realize that like 99% of bigs are bad perimeter defenders right? Maybe you mean PnR, which is a fair criticism, but like no bigs are good perimeter 1v1 defenders.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I thought JV was like SO much better than Monroe and the rest of the plodders? Incomparably better.

I guess I'm old because "wait" is "trending" as a rhetorical device. Well, "I'm like so over it" but "do you, bruh." "I'm jk", Dan. " "

Comment

Working...
                                X