Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mess wrote: View Post



    There goes JV's diet.
    Who is Louis Labeyrie and why was he worth tweeting about?

    Comment


    • ogi wrote: View Post
      So they're calling him soft/flopper?
      One man's 'flopper' is another man's 'he's learned how to draw fouls well'.

      Comment


      • A French fan complaining about flopping/softness? Has he seen their players play? In pretty much any sport?

        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          A French fan complaining about flopping/softness? Has he seen their players play? In pretty much any sport?

          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          The European flop is an art form! Sometimes I question which contineant Marcus Smart was born on!

          Comment


          • The Canadian teams flop just as much in soccer as the French do. Only difference is we're terrible and they're one of the best.

            Comment


            • Hotshot wrote: View Post
              The European flop is an art form! Sometimes I question which contineant Marcus Smart was born on!
              Don't forget South America.....

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post
                Don't forget South America.....

                Serbians are changing the game tho

                Comment


                • rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Serbians are changing the game tho

                  How is soccer not trying to stop this? That's a GROWN MAN, acting like a fish taken out of his natural habitat. Ridiculous
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    How is soccer not trying to stop this? That's a GROWN MAN, acting like a fish taken out of his natural habitat. Ridiculous
                    England's football association has recently introduced two-match bans for those players found guilty of "diving or feigning injury".

                    Comment


                    • JV had 16 points and no fouls? Is this the real world?


                      Comment



                      • Comment


                        • Casey coaching Lithuania?

                          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

                          Comment


                          • https://twitter.com/william_lou/stat...74109303939072

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              How is soccer not trying to stop this? That's a GROWN MAN, acting like a fish taken out of his natural habitat. Ridiculous
                              You just don't know entertainment when you see it.

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post

                                That was a great D by JV


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X