Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    I would say it is about the coach seeing that JV against Porzingis is a bad matchup for Porzingis. If there were 28 other Porzingi in the NBA, the Raptors would be in big trouble.
    You right KP is the only player JV will struggle to contain on the perimeter.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So many conclusions after one play.... JV got taken out of the game because it was his 2nd foul early on.
      JV had exactly the same play against KP in the fourth quarter. He made the basket and drew the foul on KP. KP wasn't close to contesting that shot.
      Doesn't mean shit though. One time KP had the better of JV, another time JV had the better of KP. But if course you can analyze the shit out of those 2 plays...

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
        So many conclusions after one play.... JV got taken out of the game because it was his 2nd foul early on.
        JV had exactly the same play against KP in the fourth quarter. He made the basket and drew the foul on KP. KP wasn't close to contesting that shot.
        Doesn't mean shit though. One time KP had the better of JV, another time JV had the better of KP. But if course you can analyze the shit out of those 2 plays...
        Wasn't JV benched to close out the game though?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Thought this was interesting. Everyone on the team improved a lot on the glass with JV off the floor:

JV on/off REB%
          DD 7.2/9.8
          KL 6.4/8.1
          SI 11.2/13.6
          NP 6.1/8.1
          CJ 6.1/6.7
          PP 8.2/10.8
          DMC 7.2/11.5
          PJ 10.3/13.2

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Thought this was interesting. Everyone on the team improved a lot on the glass with JV off the floor:

JV on/off REB%
            DD 7.2/9.8
            KL 6.4/8.1
            SI 11.2/13.6
            NP 6.1/8.1
            CJ 6.1/6.7
            PP 8.2/10.8
            DMC 7.2/11.5
            PJ 10.3/13.2
            I wonder if that's because he normally gets the most rebounds, and without him on the floor, there are more rebounds to collect for the other players? Like, when Lowry and Derozan are off the floor, other players shoot more? Hmmmmm.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              Thought this was interesting. Everyone on the team improved a lot on the glass with JV off the floor:

JV on/off REB%
              DD 7.2/9.8
              KL 6.4/8.1
              SI 11.2/13.6
              NP 6.1/8.1
              CJ 6.1/6.7
              PP 8.2/10.8
              DMC 7.2/11.5
              PJ 10.3/13.2
              Puffer wrote: View Post
              I wonder if that's because he normally gets the most rebounds, and without him on the floor, there are more rebounds to collect for the other players? Like, when Lowry and Derozan are off the floor, other players shoot more? Hmmmmm.
              Rebounding by committee. Because of that. Rebounding was never an issue with Ibaka at center. Than again that was with PJ at the 4.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KP is 7'3"
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                  KP is 7'3"
                  Which means he is about 7'1.5" in bare feet. He looks about an inch and a half taller than JV. Apparently he lists himself as 7'1 on his twitter profile and before the draft he measured in at 7'1.25".

The curious case of NBA measurements and listed biometrics...
                  Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Aug 21, 2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Which means he is about 7'1.5" in bare feet. He looks about an inch and a half taller than JV. Apparently he lists himself as 7'1 on his twitter profile and before the draft he measured in at 7'1.25".

The curious case of NBA measurements and listed biometrics...

Looks more than a 1.25" difference to me.

Dirk is 7'....though I guess elderly people do shrink.

But meh, he's taller and longer than JV. As much as people were scrutinizing that clip it just wasn't mentioned.

Comment

• Nothing too interesting but it's amusing to see JV bowling over Latvians in slow-mo (at 42s specifically)

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Looks more than a 1.25" difference to me.

Dirk is 7'....though I guess elderly people do shrink.

But meh, he's taller and longer than JV. As much as people were scrutinizing that clip it just wasn't mentioned.
                        He's closer to the camera, making him appear taller, which NASA didn't want you to know when they faked this photo.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mike_schmitz/sta...73771424874496

Damn lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Didn't know your name was Dave

Comment

• Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X