Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Timing couldn't be better for a breakout season from Jonas. Is there any front court in the weakend East that should give him trouble?
    Embiid?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Embiid?
      Embiid, if healthy, will give everyone problems. It's not like we can go small against him. JV is our best option.

Also CLE is not a problem because of Thompson. Don't think that matchup has ever been an issue for JV. More likely to has issues, or Casey just pulls him anyway if he's matched up against Love or maybe Frye.

Milwaukee is more an issue because Casey is reactive. Matchup wise nobody they have gives him issues.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Embiid?
        How many games will he even be healthy for?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          How many games will he even be healthy for?
          Biggest question. If he's healthy for 60 games. Then he's an All-Star
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Little side note, I wonder if my grandmother knows she is part of the "JV Hive". She has stated many times if the last couple months to me that if JV is traded wherever he goes is her new favourite team.

Comment

Embiid?
              Good point.

I should've clarified I was talking about playoff matchups though. I'm not falling for the preseason Philly hype just yet.

Comment

• JV is one of the best rebounders in the league these days.

Comment

Good point.

I should've clarified I was talking about playoff matchups though. I'm not falling for the preseason Philly hype just yet.
                  watching embiid run i'm going to be surprised if he doesn't have career-ending knee issues.

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Silky smooth and he barely has to jump

Comment

Rich man's dirk nowitzki
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• He's just going to have to pull the trigger and quit thinking about it in game situations. You can almost see him going through it in game: "Should I? Shouldn't I? I'm really open, I probably should. No, this is weird. No, coach said I can. I should. I can't. I will. That's it, I'm shooting it." Airball.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            He's just going to have to pull the trigger and quit thinking about it in game situations. You can almost see him going through it in game: "Should I? Shouldn't I? I'm really open, I probably should. No, this is weird. No, coach said I can. I should. I can't. I will. That's it, I'm shooting it." Airball.
                            Poor guy can barely attempt a mid-range jumper without a lengthy internal conflict and several pump fakes. Three pointers are going to overload his circuits completely.

Comment

If I'm going to nitpick (and I am), Jonas wastes that split second rotating the ball to align the seams on his fingers. He's gotta just catch and shoot.

You're not shooting free throws, Jonas!

Comment

If I'm going to nitpick (and I am), Jonas wastes that split second rotating the ball to align the seams on his fingers. He's gotta just catch and shoot.

You're not shooting free throws, Jonas!
                                lol this is true. But most of the time he's going to be extremely wide open because no one respects his shot yet, so he'll have enough time to do that and shoot lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X