Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I would put Drummond after Embiid and Horford
    Debateable. JV is a much better scorer. Drummond is a slightly better rebounder. Neither is a great defender but both are taking great strides at that as they transition from young player to veteran
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Debateable. JV is a much better scorer. Drummond is a slightly better rebounder. Neither is a great defender but both are taking great strides at that as they transition from young player to veteran
      yeah but Drummond is much better playmaker than JV with nearly 4 assists per game. I'm giving edge to Drummond
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          yeah but Drummond is much better playmaker than JV with nearly 4 assists per game. I'm giving edge to Drummond
          His assist numbers were absolutely terrible until this year. He is not a better passer or playmaker than JV. They have just put him in a position to do so more.

          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Well Drummond is a 2 time All-star after all. Also doesn't have the benefit of playing with all-star guards

            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Well Drummond is a 2 time All-star after all. Also doesn't have the benefit of playing with all-star guards

              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              Drummond is a replacement all star in the east. 16 ppg on the 9th seed. Ooh impressive.

              Your argument doesn't hold water because if drummond played on toronto at 20 min a night and jv was the best offensive player on detroit getting 30 min a night he'd probably have a couple all star games too
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Drummond is a replacement all star in the east. 16 ppg on the 9th seed. Ooh impressive.

                Your argument doesn't hold water because if drummond played on toronto at 20 min a night and jv was the best offensive player on detroit getting 30 min a night he'd probably have a couple all star games too
                This isn't his first all-star appearance. If JV was actually the 3rd best center in the East than he would of been picked as an replacement. Drummond would not be playing 20 mins on this team. Also Jackson has babrely played this year or last year. Last time he played a full season they made the playoffs. Which was also Drummonds first all-star appearance.

                Really wanted Drummond in that 2012 draft. Which is probably why I was never a big Ross supporter. Also the fact that he actually wasn't all that good. Raps got the best out of him though.

                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Jan 31, 2018, 03:03 PM.
                @Chr1st1anL

                Comment


                • Drummond is better than JV.

                  Seriously, take the Raptors-coloured goggles off. It's like the difference between DeMar and Butler.

                  Comment


                  • In defence of Drummond, he's re-invented himself this year. He's still a monster on the boards (over 15 per game), but has also dished 4 dimes a game. Plus that shitty post up game of his has dropped from over 27% of his plays to 9%. Even his FT% is 62% this year from the sub-40% the past 3 seasons.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                    Comment


                    • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      This isn't his first all-star appearance. If JV was actually the 3rd best center in the East than he would of been picked as an replacement. Drummond would not be playing 20 mins on this team. Also Jackson has babrely played this year or last year. Last time he played a full season they made the playoffs. Which was also Drummonds first all-star appearance.

                      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      Drummond would not be playing 30 min on this team. Jv would be the top option on detroit especially with jackson out. He's getting 21 points per 36 as the 4th option in Toronto.

                      We can go around and around with hypotheticals all day. Their numbers are very similiar. Situations very different. I actually like jv so maybe some bias? He's a raptor lifer and has been a hard working model employee and teammate, so I think it'd be weird if you're a fan of the team and don't like him, but whatever.
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        Drummond is better than JV.

                        Seriously, take the Raptors-coloured goggles off. It's like the difference between DeMar and Butler.
                        It's still this revelation to you apparently to find raptors homers on "raptors republic". The strangest thing.

                        Tell me more how much better the celtics are, as we're 1 game back with our toughest part of the sked done and there's just beginning
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Drummond would not be playing 30 min on this team. Jv would be the top option on detroit especially with jackson out. He's getting 21 points per 36 as the 4th option in Toronto.

                          We can go around and around with hypotheticals all day. Their numbers are very similiar. Situations very different. I actually like jv so maybe some bias? He's a raptor lifer and has been a hard working model employee and teammate, so I think it'd be weird if you're a fan of the team and don't like him, but whatever.
                          Well I don't know JV personally so I can't make a comment if I would like him or not. It would be hard for me to get over the whole drinking and driving thing though.

                          I didn't know you had to know every player personally to cheer for a team.

                          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            It's still this revelation to you apparently to find raptors homers on "raptors republic". The strangest thing.

                            Tell me more how much better the celtics are, as we're 1 game back with our toughest part of the sked done and there's just beginning
                            No it's not a revelation. I know that a fan site will have tons of homers. I'm a big Raptors fan too, I remember lying on the floor for like half an hour after Lowry missed that shot against the Nets in 2014. Doesn't mean you can't be objective. Drummond is better than JV.

                            And I didn't say the Celtics were better than us. I said they were good and not a joke, which they clearly aren't considering we're going head to head with them for the #1 seed right now. I was refuting clownish comments from DanH and Demographic Shift and yourself saying that they were "trash".

                            Comment


                            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Well I don't know JV personally so I can't make a comment if I would like him or not. It would be hard for me to get over the whole drinking and driving thing though.

                              I didn't know you had to know every player personally to cheer for a team.

                              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              I'm pretty sure charges were dropped?

                              Comment


                              • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                No it's not a revelation. I know that a fan site will have tons of homers. I'm a big Raptors fan too, I remember lying on the floor for like half an hour after Lowry missed that shot against the Nets in 2014. Doesn't mean you can't be objective. Drummond is better than JV.

                                And I didn't say the Celtics were better than us. I said they were good and not a joke, which they clearly aren't considering we're going head to head with them for the #1 seed right now. I was refuting clownish comments from DanH and Demographic Shift and yourself saying that they were "trash".
                                But they are trash.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X