• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    #CaseyGonnaCase
    Not anymore

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Yah, I disagree. Considering his offensive efficiency, you could build your offence around pick and roll with him. And you don’t need to react so violently to anything you disagree with.
      Yes he does. He's evil DanH like wario or something
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Yes he does. He's evil DanH like wario or something
        Wait, does this mean I react violently but for the forces of good, or like super non-violently, or...?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Wait, does this mean I react violently but for the forces of good, or like super non-violently, or...?
          I think it just means we all picture you having a huge mustache and wear overalls.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Or super heroish. Kind of a toned down Ironman. With a touch of Doc Strange.��

Comment

• Excited for JV with Casey gone. Will be interesting to see what happens next year. Maybe I am blind, but I believe he can be a much more significant contributor. Never understood Casey's use of JV.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                Excited for JV with Casey gone. Will be interesting to see what happens next year. Maybe I am blind, but I believe he can be a much more significant contributor. Never understood Casey's use of JV.
                He doesn't even need to be used much more than he was in the mid-to-late parts of this season, at least in terms of when he's actually on the court. Maybe a tiny bit more, but mostly he actually needs to be on the court more.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  He doesn't even need to be used much more than he was in the mid-to-late parts of this season, at least in terms of when he's actually on the court. Maybe a tiny bit more, but mostly he actually needs to be on the court more.
                  Exactly. He played a career low 22 minutes per game this year. Give him proper starters minutes like 30-32 and we'll see the real Jonas.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    Honestly; I think a Casey exit is likely the best possible news for JV. There was zero excuse for his benching (especially in game 4 of the Cavs ... how'd he end up playing less than 20 minutes for that game?) given that he was our most consistent player in the playoffs this year.

I genuinely believe that JV is either an all star or in contention for a spot next year.
                    I have said for year that with a coach that believed in him and some decent minutes, he'll get you 15-20 and 10 every damn game. And when he's included in the offense early, he plays better and inspired D. Dump Serge if you can or read him the bloody riot act (new coach)
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Sat May 12, 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• I really like the idea of using Poeltl as trade bait for for deals.

Either to package with DeMar for a certified star or to help dump Serge.

But it’s entirely based on JV’s ability to play over 30 minutes a game and the new coach’s willingness to do that.

30 mins out of JV, 10 minutes of small ball and 8 minutes out of Bebe/another young guy should be fine for regular season, and by the playoffs hopefully we can ramp up JV to the mid 30’s.

Comment

• All I want is for them to play JV when it makes sense. Also to give him the ball when it makes sense.

If he turns it over a bunch when you try to post him up, then stop giving him the ball. If he scores 3 times in a row from the post, then give him the ball some more.

If the person he's guarding is too quick for him to guard in the PnR, then take him out. If he's doing a decent job, and able to protect the rim really well, then keep him in.

Wow, so hard
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          All I want is for them to play JV when it makes sense. Also to give him the ball when it makes sense.

If he turns it over a bunch when you try to post him up, then stop giving him the ball. If he scores 3 times in a row from the post, then give him the ball some more.

If the person he's guarding is too quick for him to guard in the PnR, then take him out. If he's doing a decent job, and able to protect the rim really well, then keep him in.

Wow, so hard
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BknXlSvn...krepsinionamai

Comment

• he even training receiving shitty pass in case Lowry and Derozan come back next year!!!
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Big guy is having fun

Last edited by Icethis; Mon Jul 2, 2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X