Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G__Deane wrote: View Post
    JV was one of a kind. Regardless of the trade, I miss the dude already. Standing O on his return, big guy'll be tearing up.
    I feel the same way Bud.
    He is a professional. He's also hilarious.
    I hope he rips it up in Memphis.

    Comment


    • Superjudge wrote: View Post
      I feel the same way Bud.
      He is a professional. He's also hilarious.
      I hope he rips it up in Memphis.
      JV can be close to a 20-10 guy in Memphis, if he gets the minutes and the opportunities on offense.

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post
        JV can be close to a 20-10 guy in Memphis, if he gets the minutes and the opportunities on offense.
        I'd love it. I gave hm shit all the time, but it was toguh love, I liked the guy a lot, hell, I met and had conversations with the guy, he's a fucking riot, and a good guy.

        I always wished he could play calm, play smart, just wasn't his thing. I like the trade because I love the ....ahem......IQ.... (get it) that Gasol brings. My gut says that the new guy will bring more of what this team needs to succeed, even if he's fatter and maybe less bouncy....

        But JV, more time, more touches, hell yeah, he will stand out. I just wonder though, will Memphis use him, will the new guys feed him the rock or will it be the same as here in Toronto, where, for good reasons, they never quite came to trust him and his greasy mitts.

        Comment


        • Memphis coach announced Ivan Rabb is the starting C.

          I expect JV to earn that spot soon. I wish him the best.

          Comment


          • good luck big guyy

            Comment


            • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Memphis coach announced Ivan Rabb is the starting C.

              I expect JV to earn that spot soon. I wish him the best.
              Rabb is at the same level of Chris Boucher at this point, too green.

              Kinda of disrespectful.

              Comment


              • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Rabb is at the same level of Chris Boucher at this point, too green.

                Kinda of disrespectful.
                I have a feeling they don't want him picking up that player option...

                Comment


                • c-troop wrote: View Post
                  I have a feeling they don't want him picking up that player option...
                  Best way to get him to drop the PO is to give him so many minutes and let him rack up so many points and rebounds that he wants to test free agency. Suppress his minutes, suppress his market, he's taking the money.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • DanH wrote: View Post
                    Best way to get him to drop the PO is to give him so many minutes and let him rack up so many points and rebounds that he wants to test free agency. Suppress his minutes, suppress his market, he's taking the money.
                    I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.

                    Comment


                    • c-troop wrote: View Post
                      I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.
                      Ah, now that might be a reason. Poor JV.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • DanH wrote: View Post
                        Best way to get him to drop the PO is to give him so many minutes and let him rack up so many points and rebounds that he wants to test free agency. Suppress his minutes, suppress his market, he's taking the money.
                        And then lose the best asset you got back for Gasol, for nothing?
                        Last edited by golden; Tue Feb 12th, 2019, 10:09 AM.

                        Comment


                        • c-troop wrote: View Post
                          I agree except Memphis' 1st rounder is 1-8 protected, they aren't gonna gamble that away. Giving JV big minutes could result in more wins.
                          Thatís not it at all. They just want to reward Ivan Rabb since him and JJJ have been playing well lately together. There is some talk in Memphis that they think he will earn the starting job pretty quick.

                          The Memphis management, coaching staff, and fans really want the pick to convey this year and get it over with. So they will be doing everything they can to win and they will see that will be starting JV soon probably.

                          Comment


                          • jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            That’s not it at all. They just want to reward Ivan Rabb since him and JJJ have been playing well lately together. There is some talk in Memphis that they think he will earn the starting job pretty quick.

                            The Memphis management, coaching staff, and fans really want the pick to convey this year and get it over with. So they will be doing everything they can to win and they will see that will be starting JV soon probably.
                            I read this entire post in pink font.

                            Comment


                            • c-troop wrote: View Post
                              I read this entire post in pink font.
                              Why?

                              Comment


                              • Look at Conley's minutes. He's playing over 30 per night. They're not trying to tank yet, and as has been pointed out, really don't have incentive to tank. If they feel playing JV big minutes will lead to more wins, he'll get big minutes.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X