Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    In the NBA how many cities can they boast to have a ring ? This isn't a league with parity ... Heck it has gotton worse with supper teams and so how can winning a ring be a bar in the NBA
    Here, here. I am sick and tired of the narrative that "So and so hasn't won any rings."

We have seen incompetent team management, incompetent player health management and bad coaches impact an individual players accomplishments. Injuries cut careers short. Personal tragedies happen. None of it takes away from the greatness of a particular player. Argue about how many years in the league if you want, but this emphasis on rings is BS in my opinion and says nothing about the player. Remember, players didn't have the freedom to walk away from a team until 1988. That's when free agency started.

Comment

• The greatest players overcame bad management, bad coaching etc., to win rings.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        The greatest players overcame bad management, bad coaching etc., to win rings.
        Like Kevin Garnett with the T-Wolves. And Kobe's Lakers post-Shaq & pre-Gasol trade. And David Robinson, pre-Duncan.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Spurs at Grizzlies?? It looks like #Raptors intrasquad game.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Masai be like "Go Forth children, be fruitful and multiply"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just stop....

...Oh, sorry. I get it. You were being sarcastic.

Comment

Which ones.
                    List um

Comment

• Soooooo.....

JV is tearing it up over in Memphis.
                      The Stiff!

Seeing as how he was likely my favourite player, I was really hoping Gasol had more than he has shown, because Stiff or not, there are intangibles in Team building, and JV is an amazing team guy, and he is consistent in what he does on the floor.

Took out Lebron last night with 20 and 13.
                      He still sits in crunch time for defence, but he gets way more touches and respect from Conley than he did from Kyle.

Fuck, Conley for Kyle would have made my next 5 Christmases.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Soooooo.....

JV is tearing it up over in Memphis.
                        The Stiff!

Seeing as how he was likely my favourite player, I was really hoping Gasol had more than he has shown, because Stiff or not, there are intangibles in Team building, and JV is an amazing team guy, and he is consistent in what he does on the floor.

Took out Lebron last night with 20 and 13.
                        He still sits in crunch time for defence, but he gets way more touches and respect from Conley than he did from Kyle.

Fuck, Conley for Kyle would have made my next 5 Christmases.
                        Memphis gives him more touches, but they don't have a good pick'n'roll ballhandler to feed him. Maybe he develops that chemistry with Conley, but right now it's not great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X