Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    You drive for show but you putt for dough... Kyle is defintely the putter.
    Demarre Carroll is the 3 iron. Seems like a great idea in theory, should be useful, but fuck that club sucks for me. Prefer not to use it but stubbornly keep hoping it'll start working.

Demar is the approach wedge. The putt is nothing without the approach or chip. Conversely, the chip means nothing if you don't have a good putter.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
      Yeah definitely, I wouldn't even fault Casey for that it's up to the players to recognize these things.
      Even when they do recognize it, it's often a second late and good chance it ends up being a turnover as the defender comes over the top. It's not as easy a pass as some would have you believe, which is why our turnover-averse team shies away from it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Demarre Carroll is the 3 iron. Seems like a great idea in theory, should be useful, but fuck that club sucks for me. Prefer not to use it but stubbornly keep hoping it'll start working.

Demar is the approach wedge. The putt is nothing without the approach or chip. Conversely, the chip means nothing if you don't have a good putter.
        Demarre Carroll is the bent putter at your local rundown mini-golf.

Too harsh?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Demarre Carroll is the bent putter at your local rundown mini-golf.

Too harsh?
          Except he got it through the clowns nose on 18 and instead of a free game he won 15$M per for four years. Bent or not we are using that club.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Funny moment in the latest Open Gym where JV thanks Masai for not trading him for Drummond, then Masai tells him he's way better than Drummond.

It's about 8 minutes 45s into the episode.

Comment

• Good news for rocwell:

From a Carroll IG video today, I'm told.

Edit: ah, here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BR3pYNoDEFN/
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Good news for rocwell:

Hahahah. Haircut = Playoffs ready

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Good news for rocwell:

OG is our king

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kingpin is easily one of my favorite characters in all the Marvel shows

Comment

• Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          ITTY BITTY BALLAS!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            ITTY BITTY BALLAS!

Who's YA DADDY MATTY D
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Was thinking that one of the additional impacts of the Ibaka and Tucker trades is the impact they are having on JV. I don't know if it's just the focus and excitement they bring on defence is rubbing off on JV, but he's looking a lot more active and engaged on that end. I like the inclusion that our new players are bringing. It's not just Lowry and DeMar giving each other props all the time, but everyone is supporting everyone which can go a long way for a players confidence.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Was thinking that one of the additional impacts of the Ibaka and Tucker trades is the impact they are having on JV. I don't know if it's just the focus and excitement they bring on defence is rubbing off on JV, but he's looking a lot more active and engaged on that end. I like the inclusion that our new players are bringing. It's not just Lowry and DeMar giving each other props all the time, but everyone is supporting everyone which can go a long way for a players confidence.
                                Well Ibaka actually covers the lane when JV has to hedge/help out far, so he can properly recover and rotations don't fall apart.

And every unit with Tucker out there is usually better because it usually means Carroll is sitting. With Siakam out of the rotation, Carroll has become our worst defender most nights. He's practically a worse shooting Steve Novak at this point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X