Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm going to guess that snaiperis means sniper. Keep at it JV.

I doubt he's fully functional from that range after just this off-season, but can you imagine this offence with he and Ibaka as your two big men if he was? It would be silly.
    Also, as probably the slowest player on the Raptors when he's on the court, he'll be the trailer most occasions on the fast break, and could get lost by a defence in transition - giving him clearer looks.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Damn, at one point in the video he made 7 in a row from the left wing
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Man, that release is so slow.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I've got great news coming in from the lithuanian coaching staff. When they we're asked about the biggest difference from last year... and this was like an overall question, not about a specific player... they immediately said JV. They say they have never seen JV in the shape that he's currently in. But they're even more impressed by his demeanor and his state of mind. He's like another person this summer. He's got confidence about him that he never displayed before... and they mean on court confidence! Especially... he's quick about everything. His decision making is immediate, he doesn't wait or think he just does.... wether it's pass, shoot or post-up. Coaches are shocked, it caught them off-guard. Actually they're trying to understand if he's also moving physically more quickly or if it is a visual byproduct of his quick decisio making.
          Gonna be skyping with my friend tonight who got some more inside info.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
            I've got great news coming in from the lithuanian coaching staff. When they we're asked about the biggest difference from last year... and this was like an overall question, not about a specific player... they immediately said JV. They say they have never seen JV in the shape that he's currently in. But they're even more impressed by his demeanor and his state of mind. He's like another person this summer. He's got confidence about him that he never displayed before... and they mean on court confidence! Especially... he's quick about everything. His decision making is immediate, he doesn't wait or think he just does.... wether it's pass, shoot or post-up. Coaches are shocked, it caught them off-guard. Actually they're trying to understand if he's also moving physically more quickly or if it is a visual byproduct of his quick decisio making.
            Well, that's very heartening if true! Definitely interested to watch these games. Does anyone know when the first game starts? It's today, but I can't find the time.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• When they'll play? Is JV playing? Stream anyone? I'm on Lithuanian vpn, so you can send all geo-blocked streams too. Thanks

Comment

• I think maybe the game is at 12:30? I assume that would be 12:30 here, so like 7:30 their time?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think maybe the game is at 12:30? I assume that would be 12:30 here, so like 7:30 their time?
                  http://www.flashscore.com/match/bVWlaGAA/#match-summary

17:30 UK time. = 12:30 ET

Comment

I've got great news coming in from the lithuanian coaching staff. When they we're asked about the biggest difference from last year... and this was like an overall question, not about a specific player... they immediately said JV. They say they have never seen JV in the shape that he's currently in. But they're even more impressed by his demeanor and his state of mind. He's like another person this summer. He's got confidence about him that he never displayed before... and they mean on court confidence! Especially... he's quick about everything. His decision making is immediate, he doesn't wait or think he just does.... wether it's pass, shoot or post-up. Coaches are shocked, it caught them off-guard. Actually they're trying to understand if he's also moving physically more quickly or if it is a visual byproduct of his quick decisio making.
                    This is so awesome.

God how I wish we had a new coach for next season. I can't take another year of slowly crushed hopes for JV.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      This is so awesome.

God how I wish we had a new coach for next season. I can't take another year of slowly crushed hopes for JV.
                      So we're just accepting that 'BadDinosaur' is our Lithuanian national team source? lol
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        So we're just accepting that 'BadDinosaur' is our Lithuanian national team source? lol
                        It's the off-season, dude. His name could be FakeDinosaur and I'd trust him with generating discussion.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm going to guess that snaiperis means sniper. Keep at it JV.

I doubt he's fully functional from that range after just this off-season, but can you imagine this offence with he and Ibaka as your two big men if he was? It would be silly.

"New team sniper?" is the full vid title
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

So this is somewhat corroborated online now:

http://twitter.com/Urbodo/status/893476696724320256
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              BadDinosaur is JV's agent.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                BadDinosaur is JV's agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X