Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    He stares at the rim to concentrate on the shot.... but you're right about about how he should get his feet ready on the catch.
    I've also noticed he sometimes spins the ball in his hands to get it on the grooves he likes. I used to do the same thing when I was playing and wasn't having a hot day shooting. Always had to have the grooves a certain way. I think that will also come with more shooting time.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      I've also noticed he sometimes spins the ball in his hands to get it on the grooves he likes. I used to do the same thing when I was playing and wasn't having a hot day shooting. Always had to have the grooves a certain way. I think that will also come with more shooting time.
      I used to do the ball-spin thing myself with my bank shot.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        Well, Dwight Howard obviously hadn't been looking at film because he didn't even bother to walk out to JV TWICE on made 3's.
        When you have that much time, it's no wonder JV just took his time and spun the ball just the way he liked it lol....it won't stay that way as the opposing C will HAVE to respect his 3 just a bit more.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Well, Dwight Howard obviously hadn't been looking at film because he didn't even bother to walk out to JV TWICE on made 3's.
          When you have that much time, it's no wonder JV just took his time and spun the ball just the way he liked it lol....it won't stay that way as the opposing C will HAVE to respect his 3 just a bit more.
          I have a hunch as he gets more comfortable shooting them, his release will be quicker & he'll be more precise. The fact he can hit them well from pretty far out is also why I can't wait to see the pick & pop used more with Jonas. Say it's the last game of the year.... why not let him shoot 5 or 6 threes?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            I have a hunch as he gets more comfortable shooting them, his release will be quicker & he'll be more precise. The fact he can hit them well from pretty far out is also why I can't wait to see the pick & pop used more with Jonas. Say it's the last game of the year.... why not let him shoot 5 or 6 threes?
            With this offence it really doesn't seem like they restrict anyone from shooting 3's provided it's a good shot and they aren't forcing it. Pretty incredible, but the strategy is working for the team.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              With this offence it really doesn't seem like they restrict anyone from shooting 3's provided it's a good shot and they aren't forcing it. Pretty incredible, but the strategy is working for the team.
              Obviously they're encouraging anyone who is open to take the 3 (for now). The problem is they shouldn't be encouraging some of them to be open at the 3 lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Obviously they're encouraging anyone who is open to take the 3 (for now). The problem is they shouldn't be encouraging some of them to be open at the 3 lol
                Siakam is really the only guy who is taking threes when he probably shouldn't, and recently he seems to have started driving more when he gets the ball out there rather than launching it
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Siakam is really the only guy who is taking threes when he probably shouldn't, and recently he seems to have started driving more when he gets the ball out there rather than launching it
                  Also he's shooting 36% from 3 his last 8 games. Hardly time to throw the parade, but a positive sign.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Also he's shooting 36% from 3 his last 8 games. Hardly time to throw the parade, but a positive sign.
                    I definitely believe in him figuring it out eventually, but as of right now I'd still rather have him drive the ball, especially since he's shown flashes of playmaking ability
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Could argue that OG's the one who shouldn't be taking 3s any longer. Shooting just 20.8% over the past 26 games.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Could argue that OG's the one who shouldn't be taking 3s any longer. Shooting just 20.8% over the past 26 games.
                        Yeah he's hit that wall harder than anyone else has. I would be okay if we shut him down until the playoffs and only play him for certain match ups. Get a vet from the buyout market to fill the void in the meantime.

Comment

Pascal still worse. 20% over last 26, 9/45
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Pascal still worse. 20% over last 26, 9/45
                            What I appreciate is that both guys are still taking, good, open shots. Nobody's forcing their game, say, the way Powell was earlier this year.

Comment

What I appreciate is that both guys are still taking, good, open shots. Nobody's forcing their game, say, the way Powell was earlier this year.
                              Again, when you're shooting 20%, you shouldn't be trying to get open too often for poor percentage shots

Comment

• JV having a #ProveEm season especially the last month or so. Dude's been killing it. Steph Curry the 2nd best shooter in the NBA now.

Comment

Working...
                                X