X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach wrote: View Post
    A look at his offensive skill set here:

Looks like a decent passer as well.
    Does that mean that we have to call Bargnani and Valanciunas the European Connection? :P

Comment

• Friendly game Russia - Lithuania 101-79
      Valanciunas:
      12 pts (6/8 FG, 0/1 FT) most in the team
      3 reb
      1 block
      1 TO
      2 fouls
      21:10 minutes
      Boxscore

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
        Friendly game Russia - Lithuania 101-79
        Valanciunas:
        12 pts (6/8 FG, 0/1 FT) most in the team
        3 reb
        1 block
        1 TO
        2 fouls
        21:10 minutes
        Boxscore
        What really wowed me about this game is that Lithuania lost by 22 points and Valanciunas was +4 in 21 minutes (5th in minutes played). Didn't watch the game but that is impressive.
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
          What really wowed me about this game is that Lithuania lost by 22 points and Valanciunas was +4 in 21 minutes (5th in minutes played). Didn't watch the game but that is impressive.
          But of all the stats that were given, the one that really stood out was his 3 rebounds for 21 minutes of play. I'm hoping that this is only a one game thing, but I was hoping for at least 5 boards with 21 minutes for a guy his size. On the more positive side, I really like how he only had 2 fouls that game. Hopefully he can be able to manage his fouls in the NBA as well.

Comment

• Here's the Lithuania vs Russia friendly game. Watching Valanciunas in this game, it is clear that he needs some work, but he is a player... just gets it done. The boxscore didn't do justice and his boxscore was pretty good for a young kid playing against a good Russian team (Mozgov is the backup Centre). There was an impressive play in the game where JV outworks Mozgov for an offensive rebound, putback and foul.

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

• Tomorrows Exhibition game (07/24/12): Lithuania vs Iceland 12 ET
              Followed by: USA vs Spain at 4:30

The later should be a very exciting game. I think USA has its work cut out for them. Spain does have a size advantage in the front-court (mainly the 4 and 5 positions), which I can see causing USA some problems down the road. It should be a fun game i guess well have to wait and see!
              Last edited by Ambidextrious; Mon Jul 23, 2012, 03:57 PM.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• This is going to be boooooooooooooooooring.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• USA vs Spain, that should be very exciting, the two best teams in the world!

Go Joseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• I've noticed that this US team doesn't carry "invisible" status, already. Wouldn't be surprised if Spain wins.

Comment

• USA can have this one; let Spain take the next one.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        I've noticed that this US team doesn't carry "invisible" status, already. Wouldn't be surprised if Spain wins.
                        You mean invincible right lol
                        I agree with you, watching them play Argentina made me feel that a gold medal for USA is not completely set in stone.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          This is going to be boooooooooooooooooring.
                          Any basketball during the Offseason will do lol

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            You mean invincible right lol
                            I agree with you, watching them play Argentina made me feel that a gold medal for USA is not completely set in stone.
                            Oh my.... what was I thinking by typing that ;DD

Comment

• any word from the iceland game? #six words that have never been said before

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                any word from the iceland game? #six words that have never been said before
                                I truly did LOL.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X