No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Kleiza looks really shitty. You'd think against a team as weak as Belgium he could make an impact.

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
      Man, Kleiza looks really shitty. You'd think against a team as weak as Belgium he could make an impact.
      He looks slow. And his new look...

Comment

• There is no way Raptors should allow play JV on this court!!!!!

Comment

• How can anyone not love this dude?!

Linas being Linas haha

Comment

• Whens Valancuinas' next game?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Whens Valancuinas' next game?
              12th of August vs Sweden

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                How can anyone not love this dude?!

Linas being Linas haha
                didnt even watch the video and i know im gonna love it xD
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• So what was JV's stat line in the game they played today?
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Well I was pretty aggressive with the scalpel, and I think I got it all. This is back to being a Jonas thread.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Wow. I hope everyone will be fine, but isn't that stuff violates player's insurance terms?
                      In Eastern Europe, player insures you.

Comment

• can the raptors tell them to not let jv play on those floors? would they have to listen?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          Well I was pretty aggressive with the scalpel, and I think I got it all. This is back to being a Jonas thread.
                          Did you delete it all or move it?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            Well I was pretty aggressive with the scalpel, and I think I got it all. This is back to being a Jonas thread.
                            Thank god

I didn't know miekenstien was Jonas' mother

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              can the raptors tell them to not let jv play on those floors? would they have to listen?
                              Well Lithuania is paying JV insurance when he plays for Lithuania, but I still think Raptors have that right to tell them and they will have to listen. JV has too much potential to let him play on unsafe conditions. Playing on slippery court is like playing with twisted ankle already.

By the way during 2010/11 season Miami Heat game was cancelled at Orlando due to slippery court.

Comment

• Im not quite sure how it works, but I don't think the Raps have any legal jurisdiction to say anything. Anyone know this stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X