Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    He looks horrible playing in NJ though... he plays really frustrated...

I really think it's how the team utilizes the player.

You look @ JV play w/ Lith and he's DESPERATELY underutilized and almost lost...
    Teletovic is an amazing shooter, but not much else--reminds me a lot of Novak.

Comment

• LTH vs FRA today at 3pm

Comment

• Isn't that tomorrow at 3 pm?

Comment

• ah you're right, misread the date

Comment

• Comment

• I'm French-Canadian so I had to watch full game between France and Lithuania. What can I say... Lithuania guards still suck in passing ball to JV, but he doesn't have problem with that at all. Why? Just take a look at his stats:

13 PTS ( 6/6 fg ), 6 REB, 1 ST, 1 BS, 1 FOUL in 16 MINUTES.

EDIT: Wow JV is trending worldwide what the heck ?

EDIT 2: JV's tournament FG% is 72%, sadly he plays only 18.8 mins per game
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Sep 11, 2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Which team you were rooting for? Stupid question probably, France? Do you think they got a chance at semi's?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• France got blown out. Expected quite the opposite ...

Comment

• Really fun game. I've gotta say, though I've been ragging on Kazlauskas, I can't really complain too much this game. When he benched JV in the 3rd he had just played about 3 possessions of horrible D, and Javtokas came in and absolutely killed it. Once Jonas came back in, he was on track and giving great minutes.

The only thing I didn't love was starting that small lineup with Lavrinovic--Lithuania's got exactly one advantage over France, and that's the skill, size, and depth of their bigs. All respect to Seibutas, Pocius, and Kuzminskas, but none of them can play PF.

Comment

• Doesn't Kleiza play PF at times?

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Which team you were rooting for? Stupid question probably, France? Do you think they got a chance at semi's?
                        Yup, I was rooting for France.

Honestly, I don't know. France have great players but.. something is missing. Lithuania defence just killed France's "awesome" offense.

Comment

• I don't understand Y JV's minutes are so restricted... but at least he won't be beat up for the NBA season...

doesn't help his conditioning though...

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                            I don't understand Y JV's minutes are so restricted... but at least he won't be beat up for the NBA season...

doesn't help his conditioning though...
                            That's because Lithuania have 4 centers and their coach tend to use all men power available.

Comment

• Not really upset about the minutes he plays. When he logs 18 minutes a game he puts himself at far less a risk to get injured, which is really the worst case scenario coming into the season.

Comment

• They have the twins, the other guy, and JV right?

Comment

Working...
                                X