Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnderdogRaptors wrote: View Post
    clearly Jv isnt the center for the future, dude cant even hold down the paint how much lay ups did reggie jackson get today without JV not even tryint to block the shots just puts his hands up (doesnt follow the ball), just cuz we drafted him doesnt mean hes void of criticism what are we knicks fans? hes stiff with the ball , TRoss gave him an easy bucket on the platter and JV messes that up too. I don't see anything special am I not allowed to have an opinion?
    you're allowed to have an opinion...just don't expect anyone to respect it if it sounds like you have no clue what you're talking about. You either sound like the biggest troll job ever, or like you really don't understand the game.

Jonas is far from a finished product, but your criticism is beyond over the top.

Comment

Amir was the physical presence not Yonas

Comment

clearly Jv isnt the center for the future, dude cant even hold down the paint how much lay ups did reggie jackson get today without JV not even tryint to block the shots just puts his hands up (doesnt follow the ball), just cuz we drafted him doesnt mean hes void of criticism what are we knicks fans? hes stiff with the ball , TRoss gave him an easy bucket on the platter and JV messes that up too. I don't see anything special am I not allowed to have an opinion?
        Follow the ball? If you follow the ball when protecting the rim, then I can guarantee you would put yourself into foul trouble very quickly.

It's obvious that Casey doesn't want JV to block a shot.

He's not shot blocker at least for now. He's meeting challenges no matter what angle attacker is coming from and it's obvious that he's trying to contest shots, not block them which is basics of rim protection. You can't ask him for more, especially when dude got some problems with his vertical because of weight.
        Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 22, 2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          you're allowed to have an opinion...just don't expect anyone to respect it if it sounds like you have no clue what you're talking about. You either sound like the biggest troll job ever, or like you really don't understand the game.

Jonas is far from a finished product, but your criticism is beyond over the top.
          its not over the top because thats what I seen, hes stiff with the ball (hello ross dime tht he traveled on) and how many lay ups did Jackson get with JV just putting his hands up (not even trying to block the ball or alter it) , also those moving screens in OT hes prone to doing bonehead moves (hes only 21 tho) or what about when he just tips the rebound instead of grabbing it with 2 hands (he cant get off the floor, poor conditioning) , all these things happened, amir was carrying him.
          I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Follow the ball?

It's obvious that Casey doesn't want JV to block a shot.

He's not shot blocker at least for now. He's meeting challenges no matter what angle attacker is coming from and it's obvious that he's trying to contest shots, not block them which is basics of rim protection. You can't ask him for more, especially when dude got some problems with his vertical because of weight.
            his floor was supposed to be Noah though, i think its too mucvh to ask for a 7 foot center to hold down the paint
            I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

his floor was supposed to be Noah though
              What floor???

You just said JV gotta follow the ball to protect the rim. ( which is completely wrong. )

Comment

• Alright guys, the troll is going a bit crazy. Probably best not to feed him.

Comment

What floor???

You just said JV gotta follow the ball to protect the rim. ( which is completely wrong. )
                  I said he doesn't follow the ball when hes trying to block shots he just jumps up with his hands up, if you get what i mean

Comment

Alright guys, the troll is going a bit crazy. Probably best not to feed him.
                    hahahhaa typical to call someone a troll when you cant refute what they say, factsonly

Comment

What floor???

He also said Amir was the physical presence. I love Amir, and he's an excellent defensive player...but one thing he's never really been is a physical presence.

Comment

watch the game and you will see hes a complete stiff, but "Joakim noah is his floor" remember?
                        Oh believe me, I watched today's game. and yes JV looks stiff, but I haven't seen any Adams MANHANDLING our Jonas.

Comment

watch the game and you will see hes a complete stiff, but "Joakim noah is his floor" remember?
                          You see we actually do watch the game, and I'm sure a large number of raptors fans not only watch the game (duh) but also pay close attention to what Jonas is doing on top of that as he's a young guy that is under the microscope as we watch him develop. I know when the raptors are on defense I'm not generally watching the ball, I'm watching what Jonas is doing off the ball, or what Ross is doing off the ball, then if the ball goes into the paint i'm watching how JV responds to that etc. Just because he is not blocking a ton of shots does not mean he can't be a good rim protector. Marc Gasol won DPOY despite not being a particularly great shot blocker. I liked what I saw tonight defensively from JV, and he was a presence and Amir did not carry him, they worked together.

Comment

Oh believe me, I watched today's game. and yes JV looks stiff, but I haven't seen any Adams MANHANDLING our Jonas.
                            you calling me a liar?

Comment

hahahhaa typical to call someone a troll when you cant refute what they say, factsonly
                              You can't refute what someone says when they're actually blind to facts and objective rationality. It's like trying to argue the facts of evolution with a creationist...they believe what they "know" are facts, when it's really just blind ignorance

Comment

You can't refute what someone says when they're actually blind to facts and objective rationality. It's like trying to argue the facts of evolution with a creationist...they believe what they "know" are facts, when it's really just blind ignorance
                                what did I say that was a lie? , educate me sir

Comment

Working...
                                X