Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questionable calls:

#1: technically not set, but I've seen KG get away with murder compared to that
    #2: looked like it was mostly ball on KG
    #3: oh jesus the first call in game 3 was terrible, the one where Plumlee went for an alley-oop, like 0 contact at all.
    #4: the KG push was a little ridiculous. but if you didn't see the push, it looked like JV fouled Pierce
    #5: right after that, the foul on Williams, rolling to the rim...
    #6: at the end of game 3, that foul was on DD not JV
    #7: 3rd quarter of game 4, that wasn't a foul on Livingston
    #8: 4th quarter game 4, JV scoots around AK for offensive board, really light foul
    #9: 2nd quarter game 6, KG flops for pretend over the back
    #10: AK flop

So in the first 6 games, i see 3 reallly bad calls and 7 nit-picky calls that may or may not have been called on other people too. That's out of 21 total fouls through 6 games. Tough luck, but not unreasonable given how bad the reffing was overall
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm glad he's working with The Dream, he could use better footwork. But I still maintain that his biggest weapon is honing that short jumper. If he makes that automatic, his two existing moves (pump fake and hook shot) become waaaaay more lethal too

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
          I'm glad he's working with The Dream, he could use better footwork. But I still maintain that his biggest weapon is honing that short jumper. If he makes that automatic, his two existing moves (pump fake and hook shot) become waaaaay more lethal too
          If he hones that move, then he's got the Bargnani signature down pat. Pump fake to awkward drive.
          "Bruno?
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            If he hones that move, then he's got the Bargnani signature down pat. Pump fake to awkward drive.
            Pump fake, to awkward drive, to offensive foul, to season ending injury.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Derozan has GOTTA become a post-up pro. Think about what Joe Johnson did to him in this series, I wish Derozan could consistently back down the smaller SGs in the league.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Derozan has GOTTA become a post-up pro. Think about what Joe Johnson did to him in this series, I wish Derozan could consistently back down the smaller SGs in the league.
                we're gonna need a SF bigger than ross if we ever want to see that happen, or else the bad guys just put their 3 on DD.
                "Bruno?
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  stooley wrote: View Post
                  we're gonna need a SF bigger than ross if we ever want to see that happen, or else the bad guys just put their 3 on DD.
                  DeRozan operated out of the post pretty often early in the year, and he held his own.

But for whatever reason, he completely abandoned it as the season wore on.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    As I stated in another thread, with JV and Amir both operating in the low post, it doesn't really offer Demar much space to get down there and whittle his opposition down.

Where as with Brooklyn, Johnson was able to get down there so often because they had Pierce pulling Amir away from the basket creating space.

That's my take anyway.

Whoops ... this is the Jonas thread?! Weird.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan operated out of the post pretty often early in the year, and he held his own.

He doesn't have as big an ass as joe penis does
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        As I stated in another thread, with JV and Amir both operating in the low post, it doesn't really offer Demar much space to get down there and whittle his opposition down.

Where as with Brooklyn, Johnson was able to get down there so often because they had Pierce pulling Amir away from the basket creating space.

That's my take anyway.

Whoops ... this is the Jonas thread?! Weird.
                        Good point. Don't you think with Patterson then, Demar should begin roaming the post?
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Maybe DeRozan can just hang out at JV's workouts and practice giving him entry passes into the post.

Comment

• wow. Long summer.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

wow. Long summer.
                              Sounds perfect though. Again, feel I want to add that the national team stretch will end earlier this year than last, so he should get a chance to catch his breath.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

wow. Long summer.
                                Vegas eh?

Masai: "Jonas, drink and party as much as you can now while it's still the summer. During the season, forget about it. NO MORE DUIs."
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X