• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it's muscle?
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Maybe it's muscle?

If he looks like that right now then it's obvious beer + very tasty food results

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If he looks like that right now then it's obvious beer + very tasty food results
        Or hopefully he's wearing like 7 shirts
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Just read about Lithuanian cuisine online.. looks delicious mm. I got you JV, but if you comeback slow and without legs........

"Despite the apparent richness of the cuisine, Lithuania has a very low prevalence of obesity"

GOOD TO KNOW.

Comment

• I doubt he'd show up to work with Hakeem looking like that. Hakeem would probably laugh and leave.

Comment

• It's a flack jacket.

Comment

• I definitely think it's a vest of some sort. Look at his waist you can see it at his back. Weight vest?

Lol is Lithuania worthy of Kevlar vests these days?

Comment

• It definitely looks like he's wearing something under his shirt

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post

Lol is Lithuania worthy of Kevlar vests these days?
                    I believe Lithuania is a safe country. I've been there for '11 Eurobasket, everything went well.. although my friend got in a fight after French beat Lithuania in a second round

Comment

• Yeah apparently Lithuania ranked one spot higher than the UK in terms of peacefulness.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...l-country.html

Maybe one of those kids was threatening Val and he didn't want to take any chances. Either that or he's been on an epic 2-month binge.

*edit... zoom in and there's something definitely off with his left hand. This may indeed be shopped.

God I hate the offseason.
                      Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Jun 20, 2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Wasn't there an instagram from Ross a week or so ago with JV in it showing a pick n' roll? He didn't look fat in that picture (although we only see his back not his front). If he has gained weight he sure did it really quickly.

Comment

• My guess is he has heat or ice on his back.

Maybe he just finished up a workout?

If it is not heat or ice he is probably a drug mule and getting ready to bounce across the border after the quick talk with the kiddies. His torso would strap more drugs than the average mule.

Comment

• Picturing JV as a drug mule made me lol

Comment

• He definitely has a vest.

Still looks hilarious out of context.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                My guess is he has heat or ice on his back.

Maybe he just finished up a workout?

If it is not heat or ice he is probably a drug mule and getting ready to bounce across the border after the quick talk with the kiddies. His torso would strap more drugs than the average mule.
                                Everyone wants that bonus check you know..

Comment

Working...
                                X