• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.sportotv.lt/rungtynes/274...es-rungtynes-7

Greek freak is playing too

Comment

• How is Jonas doing so far?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        How is Jonas doing so far?
        Jonas got 8 pts

Comment

• Very physical game. Both teams denying post-ups, lots of fouls and free throws... an ugly and slow game. Not too many occasions for JV to score, but he still did get 8 points. D-Mo is playing well, got 12 points.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
            Very physical game. Both teams denying post-ups, lots of fouls and free throws... an ugly and slow game. Not too many occasions for JV to score, but he still did get 8 points. D-Mo is playing well, got 12 points.
            Oh okay. I'm watching now and he didn't start the third. Does anyone know why?
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jonas got injured or wut?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Jonas got injured or wut?
                No, it's a friendly. Coach is trying out a lot of different players, they still have to decide which 2 players to cut. Different lineups and strategies change from half to half...

Comment

• A lot more aggressive play by the lithuanians in the second half gives them a 23 point lead with 2 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter. JV had a very nice pass to D-Mo who was fronting the post...

Comment

• Lithuania looks very strong. They're really capable of beating Spain and team USA.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      Lithuania looks very strong. They're really capable of beating Spain and team USA.
                      Shush! Everything looks just too easy for Lithuania, but but but but... USA needs to win in Spain. For Canada's sake.

Comment

• One can't read too much into this being a friendly and it's Greece who failed to qualify at Eurobasket last summer. They are going to Spain with one of those wild card bids (cough, bribe to FIBA officials).

Comment

• But honestly, outside of US and Spain, I don't really see another team that can hang with Lithuania this year. Throughout those friendly games Lithuania played serious ball only for one quarter in each game. This is where they applied pressure D and started playing really fast, aggressive ball on the offensive side and in those quarters they blew out the competition by 15 points on average I would say... then they would get back to experimenting strange lineups and different set plays and play calm basketball.
                          If they played like that through a couple of quarters or 30+ minutes, these games would have been totally lopsided affairs. D is very good too. I think only one team scored over 70 points against Lithuania so far. Most were under 60...

Comment

• The French roster includes Boris Diaw, Nicholas Batum, Evan Fournier, Rudy Gobert, Nando de Colo and Ian Mahinmi. I am not sure about Ajinca. No Parker, it's true, but this group has been playing together for years and won Eurobasket last year.

Comment

• Well I'm sure about one thing, it's going to be a fun ride this year.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yeah, but without Parker they're a completely different team. He was the one that got all the clutch points for France when they needed it most. Also JV and D-Mo were little more than role players last year. Now they play wayyyy better and are leaders of this team, also they're as deep as ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X