Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p00ka wrote: View Post
    Someone has to lend a hand to Chr1s1anL from getting gang-banged. I imagine he took a bunch of gang-banging while defending DeMar too, and whose looking smart now?

Spouting a bunch of stats to compare players in vastly different positions, with vastly different responsibilities, playing on vastly different teams (DeMar played on much worse versions of the Raps), is not rationality, but misusing stats to support a narrative.
    Who let p00ka back?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Let the record show Ch1st1anL has gone cra-cra over JV highlights and one positive comment regarding a post move displayed during FIBA competition.
      You were mocking for saying that some of you believe that JV will be an MVP candidate. I mentioned Joackim Noah because I'm pretty sure he was an MVP candidate for a good chunk of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Joakim Noah was never an MVP candidate. It was always between Durant and Lebron. Followed by Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Noah was definitely Bull's MVP but not league's MVP
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          You were mocking for saying that some of you believe that JV will be an MVP candidate. I mentioned Joackim Noah because I'm pretty sure he was an MVP candidate for a good chunk of the year.

I was mocking because no one said JV would be an MVP candidate.

You brought up MVP talk.

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Chico needs to chill
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• chico wrote:
              Excuse me!!?? Changing the name-tag on my post to suit your fucked up imagination? Who the fuck you think you are? Fucking paranoid clown
              p00ka wrote: View Post
              I treat obnoxious with their own medicine. I treat bullies with their own medicine (always have. was the high school jock that gave it to the bullies), even if I don't have a gang backing me up. Y'all got a lot of self-righteous nerve calling me obnoxious, considering all the insults thrown at anybody, including me, that has tried to present an ant-tanking stance.

Boo effing hoo that I don't participate in "ceiling" imaginations and play the trade machine games. I talk about the real things happening and respond with my opinions of others opinions. Got a problem with that? Tough. grow some gonads, and put some big boy pants on.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post261504

Ahhhh the memories.

Comment

• Drama!
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Was Joackim Noah not an MVP candidate?

Comment

• p00ka wrote:
                    Excuse me!!?? Changing the name-tag on my post to suit your fucked up imagination? Who the fuck you think you are? Fucking paranoid clown
                    So the guy who makes a clever and funny post is paranoid, what does that make the guy who responds with profanity laced name calling?
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                      Someone has to lend a hand to Chr1s1anL from getting gang-banged. I imagine he took a bunch of gang-banging while defending DeMar too, and whose looking smart now?

Spouting a bunch of stats to compare players in vastly different positions, with vastly different responsibilities, playing on vastly different teams (DeMar played on much worse versions of the Raps), is not rationality, but misusing stats to support a narrative.
                      History doesn't repeat itself but it does often rhyme.

p00ka wrote: View Post
                      Here is a prime example of the misuse of stats to support a narrative.

Instead of height being the judging factor, here's another theory: in today's NBA, there are far more driving PGs than outside shooting ones. The PGs covering them are constantly drawn into the paint, thus being in position to grab rebounds, while most SGs park themselves on the 3 pt line, drawing the SGs that cover them away from the paint. Might that be a slightly bigger factor in more PGs grabbing more rebounds than SGs, or is it about height? Damn, JV should have been eating up 3" vertical old man JO last night, not the other way around.
                      http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post255120

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        History doesn't repeat itself but it does often rhyme.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post255120
                        If it walks like a duck.....
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          If it walks like a duck.....
                          and talks like a duck....

Comment

• LMAO this whole thread went to shit LOL I am dying laughing reading these posts. Like sooo many random points are being made out of thin air LOL. You guys really need to read this whole thing back. They Chico came in and got pissed so quick LMAO I can't. Drama is right LOL
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bring back basketball!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Bring back basketball!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X