No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to have''just logged in'' about 24 hours ago just to say that ''i couldnt wait to see JV put up 15 and 10 all year long''. Big, big error from my part.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Sorry to have''just logged in'' about 24 hours ago just to say that ''i couldnt wait to see JV put up 15 and 10 all year long''. Big, big error from my part.
      You are a bad human being... have to be a little more prudent.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        History doesn't repeat itself but it does often rhyme.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post255120
        Good lord! You obviously have some standing here, but I can't imagine why. How many of those 19K posts are filled with boogie man hunting, instead of sticking to talking basket ball? Pathetic in a way, but becoming comical.
        Seriously, will you please stop this boogie man hunting that you've been on for months. It's a basketball forum, not a personal soap box for your paranoia. FYI, not a lick of my terminology is unique to me, smh.

WJF wrote: View Post
        So the guy who makes a clever and funny post is paranoid, what does that make the guy who responds with profanity laced name calling?
        What exactly is clever and funny about it? Perhaps I could see it if you're in grade school, but really? Well I think screwing with someone's post by changing the name on it, while chasing some ghost, and not even touching a basketball subject, is not only paranoid, but childish as hell. You doing the same speaks for you. What does my rant make me? A pissed off poster that's had enough of this clown's void-of-basketball posts to me. Enough already with the childish game playing.

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Bring back basketball!!!!!!!!!!!
        That's would be nice. Perhaps one of your "likes" should pay attention.

Comment

• So about that post move at the 0:22 mark....

I believe it was a Lithuanian Dream Shake. The Lithuanian part was the elbows out creating max space. JV taking the rule of verticality to the nth degree.

As I alluded to in another post, half the battle with post moves is getting to the stage where you will break them out in game situations.... even if versus inferior competition. JV is still just 22. The game is only going to slow down more for him in the next few years. Showing the patience and footwork now only makes me more excited for what is to come. Definitely not putting him in MVP territory or company.

Comment

• Val is shit. Y'all haven't realized that already?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

So about that post move at the 0:22 mark....

I believe it was a Lithuanian Dream Shake. The Lithuanian part was the elbows out creating max space. JV taking the rule of verticality to the nth degree.

As I alluded to in another post, half the battle with post moves is getting to the stage where you will break them out in game situations.... even if versus inferior competition. JV is still just 22. The game is only going to slow down more for him in the next few years. Showing the patience and footwork now only makes me more excited for what is to come. Definitely not putting him in MVP territory or company.
              I liked it better when you didn't talk about basketball in your posts.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Val is shit. Y'all haven't realized that already?
                Some people just want to watch the world but lol smh
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                  I liked it better when you didn't talk about basketball in your posts.
                  May you find amusement on dignified ground.
                  Last edited by chico; Tue Sep 16, 2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Val is shit. Y'all haven't realized that already?
                    He's the reason we'll lose every game that we lose this year.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      He's the reason we'll lose every game that we lose this year.
                      yeah sure, dumbass, call back aaron gray and win every game then

Comment

• acesup wrote: View Post
                        I think you missed the sarcasm.

Comment

I think you missed the sarcasm.
                          We clearly need a forum approved sarcasm font.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

This is the answer
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I remember when Aaron Gray was on the court last year. It seemed to me like he was terrified of scoring
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Oh God I wish I could
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X