Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Speaking of Gortat, how in the world did he get so many votes?! 4th in east frontcourt behind Melo.
    Poland?

Comment

• How the fuck does Gortat even make it over JV? Like look at the numbers! He may be better defensively but overall I'd always take JV over Gortat. I'm pretty sure he'll get snubbed this year but he has to make it next year

Comment

• If JV is an all star, then I'm a fucking batman.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          If JV is an all star, then I'm a fucking batman.
          Better get that suit ready

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Better get that suit ready
            Wow. Do you really believe that JV is an all star RIGHT NOW?

Some is wrong with y'all.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Wow. Do you really believe that JV is an all star RIGHT NOW?

Some is wrong with y'all. Haven't you seen an all star?
              It's pretty hilarious lmao.

I know people will bring his mins again and all that bullshit blah blah blah. All you need to do really is watch him play. If you think he's an all star then i'm out.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sarcasm?

I don't think anyone truly thinks Jonas is gonna be an all star loool
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Sarcasm?

Yup, it's going to be straight to the HOF, with a small detour into rehab

Comment

• Jameer Nelson was an all star once. So was Mo Williams.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Jameer Nelson was an all star once. So was Mo Williams.
                      So was Demar

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Sarcasm?

I know one person: Chad Ford.

Rachelle (DC)

What about Eastern All-Stars

Chad Ford
                        (1:14 PM)

LeBron, Pau, Melo, DWade and John Wall all look like the starters that fans will vote in. All five are totally worthy. My other seven would be: Jeff Teague, Kyle Lowry, Jimmy Butler, Chris Bosh and Al Horford are pretty much locks. Last two are tough just because there isn't nearly as much talent in the East. Probably Nikola Vucevic or Jonas Valenciunas or Andre Drummond as a big, Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker or Kyrie Irving as the other guards. Since I like to reward teams that play well I'd probably go Valenciunas and Knight.
                        http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ider-chad-ford

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          So was Demar
                          He now has the dreaded "former" attached to his all-star resume.

Well, not a certainty but seems like a near certainty.

Comment

• Vucevic or Drummond should clearly make all star game over JV.

Comment

• Vucevic is having a great year, but if Cousins keeps missing out for his team sucking, Vucevic deserves no better.

Drummond is playing well, but not really better than last year, and the bigger factors in Detroit's turnaround have been Smith's waiving, SVG's coaching, and Jennings finally playing like a good NBA PG and leader (see SVG's coaching). Jennings deserves it more than Drummond if someone from Detroit is going to make it.

I don't think JV deserves it either, but Chad Ford is kind of right that the East is kind of terrible. I really don't think any of these 3 young Cs deserve it at all.

---

For the reserves, it's a tough call...I'd say Horford, Millsap, Teague and Butler should all be shoe-ins.

That leaves a frontcourt spot and two wildcards...who get those? Bosh? Love? Knight? Irving? Korver? Joe Johnson? Wade? One of the aforementioned young Cs? Jennings? Kemba?

Most of the guys who could get picked seem, at best, barely deserving.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Vucevic is having a great year, but if Cousins keeps missing out for his team sucking, Vucevic deserves no better.

Drummond is playing well, but not really better than last year, and the bigger factors in Detroit's turnaround have been Smith's waiving, SVG's coaching, and Jennings finally playing like a good NBA PG and leader (see SVG's coaching). Jennings deserves it more than Drummond if someone from Detroit is going to make it.

I don't think JV deserves it either, but Chad Ford is kind of right that the East is kind of terrible. I really don't think any of these 3 young Cs deserve it at all.

---

For the reserves, it's a tough call...I'd say Horford, Millsap, Teague and Butler should all be shoe-ins.

That leaves a frontcourt spot and two wildcards...who get those? Bosh? Love? Knight? Irving? Korver? Joe Johnson? Wade? One of the aforementioned young Cs? Jennings? Kemba?

Most of the guys who could get picked seem, at best, barely deserving.
                                Just based on games against Orlando, Vuc has the least impactful 20/10 games ever. I'm always surprised at his stats at the end of games. Drummond seems more of a disruptor and he is very offensively challenged.

Comment

Working...
                                X