Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Hey, better go and do your best, worship Demar, I don't really understand what's the point of coming in to this thread every time when you have something negative to say.
    Oh the irony!! lol
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      So the jist of this is:

Casey's defense is not designed to fit with our cornerstone player

That's like run and gun Kings with Cousins level stupid
      Really? People have been saying that val isn't fast enough to hedge for the past few weeks, and that Casey was an idiot for using a system where val hedges
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        Really? People have been saying that val isn't fast enough to hedge for the past few weeks, and that Casey was an idiot for using a system where val hedges
        Lol I sense both of us are sarcasm heavy here

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Unless a team is in the tax there are no requirements to publish unlikely incentives. James Harden has an incentive that pays 100k if he designs a submarine deemed unlikely.
          What? Teams never publish details. Deeks has contacts, and he always puts the note in. Lowry has no incentive.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• During the Thunder-Cavs game going on now Jeff Van Gundy just said he put Valanciunas on the All Star team, that's outrageously wrong.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              During the Thunder-Cavs game going on now Jeff Van Gundy just said he put Valanciunas on the All Star team, that's outrageously wrong.
              Wait, it's just what JVG would do right? Or is he actually on the team?

Comment

• JV sits in the paint to force the mid range because he doesn't have the speed to recover off the hedge.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

During the Thunder-Cavs game going on now Jeff Van Gundy just said he put Valanciunas on the All Star team, that's outrageously wrong.
                  It's because they have similar initials.

JV

JVG
                  OG is our king

Comment

Yea, I lol'd at that. He doesn't even play enough minutes to warrant being an all-star.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think it is general consensus among other coaches through the league that he has the skills to dominate but Casey misuses him... So many will probably consider him an allstar in spite of the system he plays in. That's just my opinion.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        Wait, it's just what JVG would do right? Or is he actually on the team?
                        Yeah, he just said JV should be on the team. I think Mark Jackson put Brandon Knight on instead and that's a smarter option in my opinion.

Comment

• Awesome. JVG likes JV and Lowry. Let the coaching rumors begin.... lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Awesome. JVG likes JV and Lowry. Let the coaching rumors begin.... lol.
                            Like all defensive coach JVG likes bigs. Raps defensive genius like too go small and run into isolation sets.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Awesome. JVG likes JV and Lowry. Let the coaching rumors begin.... lol.
                              Great, I'm drooling. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• He might have the fewest MPG in the 4th quarter out of all the starters.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X