Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Yes, I agreed with the poster who complained about the way DC relies on his bigs to rotate (where the poster accidentally typed "hedge" instead, but those that agreed knew what he was referring to) out to the perimeter to cover the shooter.

You're absolutely right and he occasionally does that by design, because that's how DC's defense works, hence the complaint against DC.
    I thought RR published that article about how JV rarely ever leaves the paint on defense?
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12249157

Go to 20:12, Zach asks JVG (paraphrasing) why Jonas would be on his all-star team over Love(!!!).
      JVG's response was pretty hilarious.

JVG: "Name me a guy on a team that's over .500 more deserving than Valanciunas. It has to be a big. Too many guards."

LOWE: "Okay. I'll play this game … (thinking) … Kevin Love."

Awkward, dead air.

JVG (disgusted): "NO. Wh—? No."

Comment

• so today bleacher report came out with an article "top 25 players under 25" and Jonas was 22nd ( the man he always pimp slaps Enes Kanter was 23rd )

it shows everyone's PER and JV's PER is better than the next 8 players and Drummond another center he owns and has similar numbers to ( except rebounds ) is 10th ... as Rodney Dangerfield would say ... no respect i tell ya no respect

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          so today bleacher report came out with an article "top 25 players under 25" and Jonas was 22nd ( the man he always pimp slaps Enes Kanter was 23rd )

it shows everyone's PER and JV's PER is better than the next 8 players and Drummond another center he owns and has similar numbers to ( except rebounds ) is 10th ... as Rodney Dangerfield would say ... no respect i tell ya no respect
          Bleacher Report is just a bunch of unpaid college interns.

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
            Bleacher Report is just a bunch of unpaid college interns.
            Thats every website and blog

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Thats every website and blog
              I'd rather read something from someone who actually makes a living off of sports journalism and atleast has a media pass or is an insider.

Comment

I'd rather read something from someone who actually makes a living off of sports journalism and atleast has a media pass or is an insider.
                Build a time machine. Newspapers are dead.

Comment

Build a time machine. Newspapers are dead.
                  Get with the times. You don't have to write in a newspaper to make a living off of sports journalism and atleast have a media pass or be an insider. Why are you so butthurt? Do you write for the BR?

Comment

Get with the times. You don't have to write in a newspaper to make a living off of sports journalism and atleast have a media pass or be an insider. Why are you so butthurt? Do you write for the BR?
                    No, if you want a media pass tell the team and start a blog. It isn't Harvard, basically just ask.

Comment

No, if you want a media pass tell the team and start a blog. It isn't Harvard, basically just ask.
                      I disagree with you
                      Last edited by thead; Sat Jan 31, 2015, 07:27 PM. Reason: because I'm on a roll

Comment

I disagree with you.
                        http://m.wikihow.com/Get-a-Press-Pass
                        Last edited by thead; Sat Jan 31, 2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Raptors999 is the ultimate troll lmao

He agitates the most random people
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Raptors999 is the ultimate troll lmao

He is good at it I must admit.

I put him on ignore, but finally can't help myself.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Raptors999 is the ultimate troll lmao

Just corrected an inaccurate post. A press pass isn't a badge of legitimacy. Anyone can get one. Just holding an iPhone to someone's face doesn't mean they know anything.

Comment

• anyone have any interesting insights into the development and future of Jonas Valanciunas?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X