• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Did I hear right? LBJ took 46 shots?
    35 to be exact.

Comment

• Lebron is a soft ass bitch! That was a great hard foul, wouldn't be a flagrant for any other player.

Comment

• Valanciunas vs. Cavaliers vs. Derozan

https://twitter.com/scottbbaird/status/573318616101175297
        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• ScottBaird wrote: View Post
          https://twitter.com/scottbbaird/status/573318616101175297
          lol love JV but why diss Demar when he shoot 53% today

Demar cant have 35/9/5 everygame he's not MJ/Lebron/Magic ect...
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Amazing game from JV tonight.

Comment

• j_val_for_mayor wrote: View Post
              Lebron is a soft ass bitch! That was a great hard foul, wouldn't be a flagrant for any other player.
              Fuck LeBron

#ValanChewOnMyNuts
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just imagine how many more wins we might've pulled out had Casey realized 60 games ago that Jonas needs to play in crunch time.

Even last night, he didn't check back in until the 5 minute mark of the 4th :|

Comment

• Golden.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Just imagine how many more wins we might've pulled out had Casey realized 60 games ago that Jonas needs to play in crunch time.

Even last night, he didn't check back in until the 5 minute mark of the 4th :|
                    Honestly it's not even the number of wins that I care most about. Imagine how much crunch time experience JV could have had by now. How many tight games has he closed out, and now in the playoffs those situations are going to be practically new to him? AGAIN? I said the exact same thing last year, and then in the playoffs we needed JV late and people were saying how raw he looked against the Nets. Well no shit.

Comment

• 26 points, 11 rebounds, and 1 flagrant foul.

OG is our king

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Golden.

Jonas became my 2nd favourite raptor all time with that one play. But next time he should reach for LeBitch's neck and strangle him for a few minutes. But it's a good start.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Jonas became my 2nd favourite raptor all time with that one play. But next time he should reach for LeBitch's neck and strangle him for a few minutes. But it's a good start.
                          So who's your favorite then? I'm trying to think if anyone basically tried to choke a bitch in our team's history.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            So who's your favorite then? I'm trying to think if anyone basically tried to choke a bitch in our team's history.
                            If Lebron was like this in the late 90s early 2000s, I am sure Oakley would have gotten the death penalty for committing a 1st degree murder in front of a sell out crowd of 19,800 on it's feet .

Comment

• If JV gets the touches and minutes he will be an all star next year.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• LeBron James:

Maybe I got to protect myself a little bit more, too. ... I don't want to get too much involved in it because I don't want to cry about it, but it's a lot of plays that are just not basketball plays. ... And I've said it before, it's just not basketball plays.

Valanciunas:

I wasn't trying to hurt him, I was just trying to stop him from dunking the ball, and I was just protecting the rim, and that's it. I was just doing my job, protecting the rim, and it doesn't matter how. ... An easy foul is not going to work on that player.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X