Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    OP... realistic... I do not think that word means what you think it means.

It's not even a fair comparison given that Anthony Davis has averaged almost DOUBLE the field goal attempts per game that Jonas has. The Pelicans made a conscious decision to run their offense through Davis. We have done... the opposite.
    Hehe

Comment

• I would trade any part of this team for AD, including all five starters, the Air Canada Centre, Masai, and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Comment

• When were guys comparing JV with Anthony Davis? I remember a lot of talk about JV vs Kanter. Kanter went to Utah at 3rd and JV to Toronto at 5th. And of course JV vs Andre Drummond since Drummond was on the board @ 8 for the Raptors the following year.

But Anthony Davis?? The Brow? The guy who dominated the NCAA and was the guy everyone was tanking for in 2010-2011? The guy that will probably take the mantle from Lebron and KD as the best player in the league?

The only problem Davis has going for him is that he appears to get hurt a lot. But even if he plays only 65 games a year, I'd rather have him then JV.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Lebron has always been a pussy

I just came on this forum to post this - you beat me to it! :-) You're super cool!

Comment

• Mirza is a fucking gangster lol. I remember reading an interview with him, he was like, "bombs used to go off outside my house every day, nothing scares me anymore".

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Honestly it's not even the number of wins that I care most about. Imagine how much crunch time experience JV could have had by now. How many tight games has he closed out, and now in the playoffs those situations are going to be practically new to him? AGAIN? I said the exact same thing last year, and then in the playoffs we needed JV late and people were saying how raw he looked against the Nets. Well no shit.
              I agree with you on how he should get more minutes.

But he was the most ready for the playoff series against the nets. He wasn't raw at all lol. He was the only one who showed up consistently other than Vasquez. Foul trouble and the refs were the only ones holding him back in that series.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Is the bear Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Comment

• Who would u rather have guise terrence ross or michael jordan? Hamburger helper or filet mignon? A kick in the nuts or a million dollarzzz
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    When were guys comparing JV with Anthony Davis? I remember a lot of talk about JV vs Kanter. Kanter went to Utah at 3rd and JV to Toronto at 5th. And of course JV vs Andre Drummond since Drummond was on the board @ 8 for the Raptors the following year.

But Anthony Davis?? The Brow? The guy who dominated the NCAA and was the guy everyone was tanking for in 2010-2011? The guy that will probably take the mantle from Lebron and KD as the best player in the league?

The only problem Davis has going for him is that he appears to get hurt a lot. But even if he plays only 65 games a year, I'd rather have him then JV.
                    There was some minor debate about whether JV could be better, but the foundation of the argument was that it depended on the unlikely scenario that Davis sort of busts...

Obviously that didn't happen even in the slightest, and there's no point to discussing which one is better.

Comment

• Close this thread it's wasting everyone's time, Davis is easily the answer 500 times out of 100.

Comment

• Comment

• I kinda just wish JV would have left LBJ on the ground.

thats all.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            I kinda just wish JV would have left LBJ on the ground.

thats all.
                            Nah JV is a good sport, he wasn't trying to be dirty. LeBron makes himself look like even more of a bitch for pushing JV away when he tries to help him up.
                            Like fuck man, what else was he supposed to do? Just let him dunk?
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• nope. no easy layups.

but also, just leave him on the floor.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                nope. no easy layups.

but also, just leave him on the floor.
                                Superjudge is The Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X