X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This had me dying...
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• He also said his free agency would last about an hour and that he had a tight relationship with Masai.

And defended Lowry when some moron who referred to him as Fatboy.

And when someone asked him why he wasn't giving JV touches, he correctly said they were never on the floor at the time time.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

This had me dying...
        This is just sad.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Sheesh lol. You know what, there's no way i would be on social media if i was a pro athlete.

Btw, is Ahmed McHappy?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good stuff from Lou. Hopefully he's playing his home games in the U.S. Next year.

Comment

• That Allstar tweet shows Lou has confidence in JV, unlike Lowry it seems

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  That Allstar tweet shows Lou has confidence in JV, unlike Lowry it seems
                  Not really. I'd watch Lowry's interview with Simmons before the All Star game.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    That's actually specifically what I was referencing. Admittedly, I haven't seen it in a couple months and I couldn't give you any quotes but I definitely got the vibe from him that he'll always be better than JV.

While Lou flat out stated he thinks JV will have a better career than he has.

Comment

• I really hope valanciunis becomes an allstar.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

That Allstar tweet shows Lou has confidence in JV, unlike Lowry it seems
                        Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        That's actually specifically what I was referencing. Admittedly, I haven't seen it in a couple months and I couldn't give you any quotes but I definitely got the vibe from him that he'll always be better than JV.

It's pretty much the same as what Lowry said about JV in that piece when he was asked a very similar question. If this is what they really think (and not just interview answers), they look at JV as a young kid who still has to learn the ropes before they give him more responsibility. In some ways, that's true. The criticism behind the question that's also true is that several of the guards were shooting like crap for most of the year and JV wasn't.

The Raps forwards all shot pretty efficiently this year which was a major contribution to holding that ORTG in the top 5. The guards didn't care and they didn't have a coach telling them otherwise.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I think I definitely interpreted that interview differently and got the vibe that Lowry assumed it was a matter of not if but when JV would be an all star level player.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            I think I definitely interpreted that interview differently and got the vibe that Lowry assumed it was a matter of not if but when JV would be an all star level player.
                            I might need to rewatch it. I remember feeling like Lowry thought he was superior to JV but still believed that JV would be good, just not as good as he was.

Comment

• Comment

• Why would he be upset?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X