Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    Ah, interesting I didn't know that.

I think thats the difference that might contrast Bebe with Noel. The mental make-up. Noel has something to prove. He got passed up in the 2013 NBA draft because other teams didn't want to risk drafting an injured player. I think Noel takes this to heart and plays with fire for his entire career for being passed up in the draft. To me, he'd be a great addition to our roster even though we have Bebe.
    This is literally the exact same thing that happened on the Okafor GIF that was posted.

We're judging Bebe based on some videos he puts out with Bruno now? Who knows what his mental makeup is or how hard he practices.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      I just find it funny that people are trashing the guy in here (namely MACK11 and whoever may have liked/agreed with his post) for absolutely no reason whatsoever. That's why I immediately asked for context instead of jumping at his throat.

People have a lot of animosity towards NBA players though so if they get a chance to pounce they will.
      You are the no fun police. Taking every thread to seriously for people to actually enjoy.

If you were on the forum long enough to actually know the people posting, you would have all the context required.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yes to Embiid, Noel, & Okafor; no to Saric.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
          . To me, he'd be a great addition to our roster even though we have Bebe.
          Wouldn't want to upset bebe too much by bringing in another questionable player onto the raptors.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            This is literally the exact same thing that happened on the Okafor GIF that was posted.

We're judging Bebe based on some videos he puts out with Bruno now? Who knows what his mental makeup is or how hard he practices.
            I just think if we had both players on our team we can have an internal competition of who is the better fit and player on our team. Perhaps i don't know Bebe's mental make up because I haven't seen him play enough but I think Noel will be a tough competitor for his whole career.
            Last edited by BS10; Sun Jun 28, 2015, 09:58 PM.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Bs10. It wont even be close. Noel will destroy bebe. Bebe if he works out is a rotation player. Noel has defensive all team written all over him.

There isn't a competition here. It would be great if we had both players, I agree.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Bs10. It wont even be close. Noel will destroy bebe. Bebe if he works out is a rotation player. Noel has defensive all team written all over him.

There isn't a competition here. It would be great if we had both players, I agree.
                Yea I agree both would be great for our team. Noel is a defensive guy, first before anything. And the Raptors need more defensive players badly. I hope Masai does a deal to get him over here.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  sorry was getting my torch and pitchfork. what did Okafor do now?
                  Lol I like you your posts always have this subtle humorous sarcasm in them.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    It's pretty crazy how much worse he comes off in the GIF vs. the real one.
                    That's the whole purpose behind the creator cropping the .gif like he/she did. Just to start shit. You edit a 1 second clip and you can make pretty much make anyone or anything look bad.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      That's the whole purpose behind the creator cropping the .gif like he/she did. Just to start shit. You edit a 1 second clip and you can make pretty much make anyone or anything look bad.
                      No way dude. Taking out that few frames and changing the meaning that much is insane. Trust me, I edit a lot of video. That was Haley's Comet type shit.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Bebe actually has Legit potential to be good. Thing is I think he might lack the mental makeup to reach his potential, kinda like T Ross. He spends most of his time fooling around with Bruno from what I've seen
                        Judging Bebe by his Instagram feed is almost as silly as judging Okafor based on that .gif

Almost

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          No way dude. Taking out that few frames and changing the meaning that much is insane. Trust me, I edit a lot of video. That was Haley's Comet type shit.
                          Fair enough, but you can't deny what the intent was.

Edit: And initially I thought it was a little suspicious that the clip was so short. But you know how twitter loves a controversy.
                          Last edited by Mess; Sun Jun 28, 2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                            Fair enough, but you can't deny what the intent was.
                            Oh, definitely not.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Three? Didn't the sixer also draft 2-3 more bigs later in the draft?
                              They have a ton of other bigs as well. Besides Embiid, Noel and Okafor they drafted C Willy Hernangomez (traded), F Richaun Holmes, C Arturas Gudaitis, F J.P. Tokoto, and F Luka Mitrovichave. They still hav C Furkan Aldemir under contract and Henry Sims as a restricted free agent.

I would say Yes to a trade for Embiid but not for JV. I would also trade either Noel or Okafor for JV straight up.

Thomas Robinson could also be had for fairly cheap free agent signing as a solid back up centre - worth a shot in my mind.

Comment

• I think trob is a 4. I wouldn't mind him but there has to be a reason he hasn't stuck anywhere in the league as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X