Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Diet is so important.

Last fall I stopped eating as much processed and sugar as possible....not perfect or clean but scattered indulgence is good. No bread.

I was working out but was 262lbs (keep in mind I'm around 6'7"/6'8"). The change in diet led me to 231 right now.

And I eat a lot. Carbs are evil unless pure like oatmeal or from fruits and veggies. I eat a lot of red meat and meat in general. Everyone said I should not but guess what? Blood work came back even better than from check up a year ago.

Glad to hear JV is eating better. It will do wonders.
    Good for you bruh. I went cold turkey on sugar just a couple days ago.. life is total hell today.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Good for you bruh. I went cold turkey on sugar just a couple days ago.. life is total hell today.
      Can you eat fruit?

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
        Can you eat fruit?
        Yup.. I guess?

I went cold turkey for a reason though.. So I'm not going to eat any fruits until sugar addiction is gone.

Comment

Yup.. I guess?

I went cold turkey for a reason though.. So I'm not going to eat any fruits until sugar addiction is gone.
          Just eat real food.

Stay away from the aisles of the grocery store.

All shopping on perimeter....minus bakery/bread area!

But you know yourself better than us!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Diet is so important.

Last fall I stopped eating as much processed and sugar as possible....not perfect or clean but scattered indulgence is good. No bread.

I was working out but was 262lbs (keep in mind I'm around 6'7"/6'8"). The change in diet led me to 231 right now.

And I eat a lot. Carbs are evil unless pure like oatmeal or from fruits and veggies. I eat a lot of red meat and meat in general. Everyone said I should not but guess what? Blood work came back even better than from check up a year ago.

Glad to hear JV is eating better. It will do wonders.
            Gave up sugar in my coffee. I'm 6' 4" and weighed 211. Down to 205 just from that one change. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              Gave up sugar in my coffee. I'm 6' 4" and weighed 211. Down to 205 just from that one change. Unbelievable.
              Peanut butter, ketchup, and sugar in coffee are the big ones, i have heard.

i gave up sugar in my coffee (ran out one day, found out it tasted just as good or better) and the knock-on effect was that I find most snacks and many other things too sweet now, which is great. also don't eat ketchup and am now on the unsweetened peanut butter bandwagon.

Comment

• Unsweetened peanut butter all the way! Especially because you're usually eating it with jam or honey anyway. Maybe I'll abstain from sugar in my coffee as well...

I like the quote though - Jonas eating better and leaner in the face, but thicker through the shoulders, and about the same weight. That's what I think we should see from Jonas this year - cleaning up his mass, better fitness at the same playing weight. Sure he might drop a few lbs in the process, but building on the strength he's developed over the last couple years.

The guy is going to be good, real good.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Peanut butter, ketchup, and sugar in coffee are the big ones, i have heard.

i gave up sugar in my coffee (ran out one day, found out it tasted just as good or better) and the knock-on effect was that I find most snacks and many other things too sweet now, which is great. also don't eat ketchup and am now on the unsweetened peanut butter bandwagon.
                  2 years ago i stopped drinking soda and lost about 10kg in 3 months and after that when i tried a coke it was too sweet to drink

Comment

Just use honey instead of sugar. Also IMO this is one of those things that would if you cut it gradually rather than going cold turkey.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Just use honey instead of sugar. Also IMO this is one of those things that would if you cut it gradually rather than going cold turkey.
                      Honey is still mostly sugar, fructose is far from benign. Better to get away from sweeteners altogether.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Unsweetened peanut butter all the way! Especially because you're usually eating it with jam or honey anyway. Maybe I'll abstain from sugar in my coffee as well...
                        normally i just eat it plain but...

Forget jam and honey, throw some of these on there. my one vice.

Comment

• I loved that stuff growing up

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            normally i just eat it plain but...

Forget jam and honey, throw some of these on there. my one vice.
                            Ah the Dutch diet

Comment

• Is it bad that I eat a whole watermelon every day?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Is it bad that I eat a whole watermelon every day?
                                95% water, I would think it's fine but very weird

Comment

Working...
                                X