Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    This points to the Raptors targeting 2017 rather than 2016 free agents as I speculated. Good news, even beyond the obvious good news of retaining JV long term.
    There is that.

Could also mean trade market opens up.

All in all, whatever happens happens.....just as long as Denver and NYK are super bad it is all good.

Comment

• Gadzooks batman, Masai is fleecing JV.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• I'd be very surprised if it isn't closer to 70 than it is 60.

Comment

• If I offered you 15 Million dollars, would you sign it or am I fleecing you. Starting at $15 Million with increases is not chop liver,
          this contract guarantees him security for life and he is 23 years old, next contract is at 27 when he could be signing a 5 year 120 mILLION DOLLLAR CONTRACT.
          Lets put this into context of signing DD a similar contract of 4/40 Million Dollar contract.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
            If I offered you 15 Million dollars, would you sign it or am I fleecing you. Starting at $15 Million with increases is not chop liver,
            this contract guarantees him security for life and he is 23 years old, next contract is at 27 when he could be signing a 5 year 120 mILLION DOLLLAR CONTRACT.
            Lets put this into context of signing DD a similar contract of 4/40 Million Dollar contract.
            but that's the thing, this contract could very well turn out to be as big of a steal as that DD contract, maybe more!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              I'd be very surprised if it isn't closer to 70 than it is 60.
              I think it's dead 60 man. That's what the reports are saying. The story has blown up and the twitter reaction is mixed cuz well twitter is retarded...

Comment

If I offered you 15 Million dollars, would you sign it or am I fleecing you. Starting at $15 Million with increases is not chop liver,
                I agree with you that getting any amount of millions is a great thing to a young person but I expected JV would get somewhere near 17-20 million range a year for this contract.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• the tweet say...

"IN EXCESS OF 60 MILLION"!!!

For those who do not take the time to read.

And for those that do not know what "in excess" means, its not an incorrect way of spelling an 80s band, no, it means over, or above.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                    I agree with you that getting any amount of millions is a great thing to a young person but I expected JV would get somewhere near 17-20 million range a year for this contract.
                    If you recall, I suggested that they could sign DD and JV for $36M combined. I suggested that it's really all about how DD and JV feel about their team.

BINGO!

To me, you're missing out on the fun if you don't realize that these guys are like 9-year-old boys, sitting in a tree-house, and thinking about making "friends forever" pledges.

So Kyle has voted. JV has voted.

Anyone wanna bet on DeMar?

Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• No more than $65M. Book it.

(ok. with increases, fine. But no more than $16.25M starting)
                      Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        the tweet say...

"IN EXCESS OF 60 MILLION"!!!

For those who do not take the time to read.

And for those that do not know what "in excess" means, its not an incorrect way of spelling an 80s band, no, it means over, or above.
                        lol my mistake, I saw "4 years" and "60 Million" and was like OHHHH SHIT

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                          lol my mistake, I saw "4 years" and "60 Million" and was like OHHHH SHIT
                          you arent the only one. lol

Comment

• Does JV score as well as Kanter of OKC- not even close, we know he is better Defensive Rebounder , but not as good a offensive rebounder. Defensively is better than the OKC signee, but how much better.
                            Starting at $15 Million and increasing by 5% per annum is 4/66.
                            DD's improvement makes the deal like a steal, what happens if JV becomes Benoit Benjamin or the Kandi Man? Than it is a vast overpay.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                              No more than $65M. Book it.
                              im thinking 67 million-70 million, I mean Kanter got 70 from a team that is looking at him as a best fourth top player behind Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka.

JV is right now our third guy, should be our number 2 guy,

Comment

Does JV score as well as Kanter of OKC- not even close, we know he is better Defensive Rebounder , but not as good a offensive rebounder. Defensively is better than the OKC signee, but how much better.
                                Starting at $15 Million and increasing by 5% per annum is 4/66.
                                DD's improvement makes the deal like a steal, what happens if JV becomes Benoit Benjamin or the Kandi Man? Than it is a vast overpay.
                                JV is MILLLLLEEEEEEESSSSS better on defence than kanter, and that doesn't speak to how good a defender JV is lol

Comment

Working...
                                X